Somehow Made for Each Other (Kyouya Ootori)

A/N

This was originally written in 2014 and published on Quizilla. After that website was taken down, it was re-written and re-published on Fanficnet in 2017; (original link below)

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12662243/1/Somehow-Made-for-Each-Other

Now it is being transferred to Wattpad in 2024, of course with some edits/rework. Literally 10 years since I wrote this one-shot. How crazy. First off, I noticed from other OHSC fanfics on this website that there has been other writers who created their OC's and named them 'Hanabi Fujioka' as well. I just want to give a fair warning that I by no mean am copying anyone and am just transferring my old work into this as it was created 10 years ago. Thank you for reading!

~Rin <3

Warning: Violence and mild language involved. This is a LOOOONG one. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kyoya Ootori.

The ONE person I never expected to fall in love with.

Of all people, why him huh?

As the elder sister of Haruhi, it is my sworn duty to protect her at all cost. Especially learning of her accident with the infamous Ouran Host Club and having to repay some sort of stupid debt. I was not too fond of the idea of her being in a club full of boys. With that, I decided to visit every so often just to keep an eye out for her. 

Especially if there's any funny business from Tamaki or the twins.

Unfortunately, Kyouya is their manager and would not allow me to hang around. He insist I choose a host to be with if I want to ensure my sister's safety. 

I know it's just part of his evil scheme to earn money from me the moment I saw him push his glasses up and wrote in that clipboard of his.

Out of spite, I had regretfully chose him as my host.

Haruhi knew that I hate-disliked the guy or even found him suspicious. She usually questioned me on what it was about him that I disliked. I didn't know how to answer her. All I could tell her, "Kyouya can just be an intimidating, manipulative guy and of course, that bothers me. I can't stand being around people like him."

What's worse is that I actually fell in love with that jerk after a couple months of being a guest here. Somehow, the 'Mr. Cool Manipulative guy' got to me and I hope through that brain of his, he will never know my true feelings for him. Just for once, let him be dumb. 

"Nee-san?" Haruhi spoke, interrupting my train of thought.

"Yes Haruhi?"

"You're daydreaming again." She said, sending me a warm smile.

"Oh? Was I really?" I asked sarcastically.

I was sitting alone at my usual small couch and coffee table where Kyouya usually sits when he's not focusing on his laptop. 

Haruhi always knew when I was daydreaming. She is a smart girl after all so it's no surprise if her observation skills were on point...sometimes. There are times when she can be so dense. 

"Why don't you just tell him?" She said so bluntly

I let out a gasp. Eyes widened, face flushed. Haruhi's question threw me off guard as she looked behind me, where Kyouya is standing at a distance with his face glued to his laptop. I couldn't help but to internally gawk at him.