Tok Aba thought for a moment and suddenly a memory appeared on his mind. He chuckled and look at the girl.

"Ah you were the cold kid 5 years ago and your companion was your brother." Tok Aba said.

"He's not my brother but does he acts like a brother to me..." The girl muttered the last sentence but Tok Aba didn't hear her except for Y/n.

"Where's your companion?" Tok Aba asked.

"He's... at home." The girl replied but there's a different meaning to what she said.

While the two of them were talking, Y/n continued reading her book, Ochobot went to the counter to serve more drinks for the customers. As Tok Aba placed a drink on the counter he noticed a green smoke coming.

"Hey! What kind of gas is that Ochobot?" Tok Aba said.

The four of them saw everyone being knocked out because of the sleeping gas that they inhaled. They saw the green smoke was coming towards them, the girl grabbed Y/n and Ochobot grabbed Tok Aba and hid behind the tree.

The four of them saw a spaceship taking Motobot, the spaceship flew from the sky leaving the witness who was awake. Y/n turned around and noticed the girl with her was gone, she saw a note then grabbed it and read silently.

"Go to Kokoci's spaceships then went to the lobby and search for Motobot. Here's the instructions on how to operate the monitor and don't tell anyone that I helped you."

'His name isn't Ciciko? But most importantly, how did she know him?' Y/n thought but shrugged it off and did the instructions she was told.

Without Tok Aba and Ochobot noticing Y/n's disappearance, she went inside Kokoci spaceship and went straight to the lobby. She sat down on the chair then types some keys on the command deck while looking at the note for instructions.

"This going to be a long day..." Y/n muttered while typing the keys and tracking Motobot.

-

"Y...."

"..../n!"

"Y/N!"

Y/n had woken up by someone calling her name and someone was shaking her. Y/n yawns as she rubs her eyes and sees Boboiboy, Ochobot, Gopal, and Kokoci in front of her.

*Yawn* "Good morning..." Y/n said while rubbing her eyes.

"Y/n why are you here? Don't you know Tok Aba and Ochobot were worried about you when you went missing!" Boboiboy said.

"I'm sorry I went to track down Motobot." Y/n apologize.

"Finally found Motobot." Y/n said as she clicks the 'Target located' on the screen and zoom where Motobot is.

"Sector: G-14, its quite close." Kokoci said.

"How is that close!?" Boboiboy and Gopal exclaimed.

"What are you waiting for Ciciko? Let's go right away!" Ochobot said.

"The spaceship isn't fully functional yet. We have to find another way to get there." Kokoci said.

"How about use Ochobot's teleportation powers?" Y/n said as she yawns.

"But the spaceship is not stable. So how are we supposed to teleport inside it when it's still moving?" Boboiboy asked.

Y/n left the chair so that Kokoci handle the command deck. Kokoci sat down on the chair as he was typing the keyboard.

"Don't worry Boboiboy, I have an idea." Kokoci said as he pressed the key and put his shades on.

"Get ready for Operation Cloak and Swagger!" Kokoci exclaimed.

"Operation Cloak and Swagger?"

"Yes, you'll have to disguise yourselves as aliens and teleport to a location where the spaceship will stop to review." Kokoci explained.

"Hey, why do we have to disguise ourselves?" Gopal asked.

"He's right, can we just teleport there and fight them head on?" Boboiboy asked.

"Do not be hasty Boboiboy, we do not know these aliens who took Motobot. These power sphere hunters maybe extremely dangerous." Kokoci said.

"Besides the two of you are capable to disguise yourselves as aliens. While Y/n will stay here in the spaceship." He said.

"Huh? Why do I have to stay here?" Y/n asked.

"Because you were the one who tracked down Motobot while we were asleep and you need to take some rest." Kokoci said.

"Y/n how do you know how to operate and search for Motobot?" Boboiboy asked.

"I went to read some books lying on the ground." Y/n lied since she promised the girl to not reveal her identity.

"As expected for the God of Wisdom has great knowledge." Kokoci said.

While the five of them were discussing their plan, a girl with h/c hair listened to their conversation and immediately left the spaceship. She took something inside from her pocket and looked at the photo.

The photo contains 6 people including herself inside the picture and a rabbit as the conductor. The girl smiled and put the photo back inside her pocket.

"You really made me attached to you humans. Guess I'll do a favor on helping them since it was our job to save a planet, since we're the trailblazers."

A/n: Does anyone know who the girl is 👀If you do, I'll definitely put a new book about her in the future

If you do, I'll definitely put a new book about her in the future