▄︻デ₵Ⱨ₳₱₮ɆⱤ ₣łVɆ══━一

Start from the beginning

The file names were familiar to Sonic, as he looked at them...they were past agents that worked for G.U.N, but had gone missing...most of agents of assumed it was the work of hunters, that were trained by an different organization that was trying to get rid of G.U.N, even though that organization did more harm than good. While G.U.N did more good than harm.

"But this doesn't make any sense, Why would a restaurant owner have files on those agents." Sonic thought to himself as he took out his phone to start snapping pictures of the files, when he noticed that he didn't have a signal. Not worried about it he just put the files back into the desk, making sure everything was left the way that it was before he unlocked door, he only hurried out of the office before the manager came back, since he had started to hear footsteps.

When he was completely out of sight, he saw the manager.

A male white platypus, wearing a fancy tuxedo with gold assets to it, he walked up to the door of his office, looking around for any one that may have followed him here, when he saw no one he unlocked the door to office and stepped inside. Sonic was debating whether he should listen in on the platypus, or head back to his husband. But curiosity got the better of him and he pressed his ear to the door.

"Everything is going according to plan...The Agents had already arrived to Lé Parie, now that I have them in clutches...all I need to do is drain them of their energy, just like what I did with the other agents, with the Speed of Sound, and Unlimited Power of the Phantom Ruby that I created, I'll be unstoppable!?!"

Sonic quickly pulled away from the door, as the images of those agents' corpses flashed into his head, they were all shelved up like a raisin as if someone had drained them of their blood, but no...it was there energy...everyone besides humans had a bit of chaos of energy, but the agents that work for G.U.N, were born with or experimented on with high amounts of chaos energy to the point that they had special gifts. In the hedgehog's case out of everyone in the agency, he had the highest amount, do to him being able to put speed and put pace most vehicles. But for Zero, when the Phantom Ruby exploded on his body, it didn't kill him, instead his body absorbed the energy making him that very gemstone that was attached to his chest.

As Sonic was about to warn his husband on what he just heard, he was suddenly grabbed by the waiter.

"Well Well, Looks like the Hedgehog wasn't quick enough to see my robots sneaking up on her." The platypus commented.

Sonic only growled as he trying to break out of the waiter's grip only fail miserably.

"You know I have to thank you for bringing Project Infinite back to me, as well as falling for my trap."

Sonic's eyes widen when he saw on the orange glove on the platypus's hand, "But that gemstone can hypnotize, people but it's main function is contain chaos energy, but doing worry your pretty little head...this will only hurt a little."

The platypus drew his fist back, as the gemstone on the glove started to give off a red glow, and holographic like boxing gloves covered the platypus's hands with spikes at end of them, he threw the first punch at the hedgehog, the waiter holding him in place so that he couldn't block or fight back. Sonic held back his whimper, when the punch made contact with him, blood was seeping out of his nose, as he soon blacked out.

As for Zero, well he started to search for Sonic, when he hadn't back in a hour...he tried to contact him with his phone only to get the same no signal, which only caused him to worry.

As he was walking, looking for any clues of his husband's whereabouts, he saw the waiter with his husband hoisted over his shoulders. "Hey!?! Get your hands off her!" He growled.

"Z-Zero..." Sonic slurs, his vision was little blurry, but he could make out the figures...but the punch was stronger than he expected it to be...though it felt so familiar...it wasn't long before he last consciousness again.

Zero was thrashing around underneath the waiter's grip, as his own power started to become unstable, but before he could do any harm, he grunted slight when something sharp was jammed into his neck, and started to fall unconscious.

"Take them away, and make sure you keep them separate." The platypus ordered, as he knelt down to grab the phone that fell out of Zero's pocket, a slight smirk formed on his beak.

"Well well, Who knew those two would have been getting busy over the years." He said as he was looking at a photo of the three children making faces for the camera on the login screen of the phone.