Chapter THIRTY THREE

Comenzar desde el principio

"Charles."

"No try to interfere with me or my future wife again you will get a restraining order." And my eyes went wide at that and Alex lightly smiled as she caught my eyes and smiled back at her.

"Let's go baby." He said and took my hand and led us away from them not to even the drivers table but to the stairs of the VIP section that's when Danny called out to us.

"WHERE ARE YOU GOING?" He told us as he clamped a hand over both of our shoulders.

"Those girls there are making us uncomfortable so we are leaving." Charles said and I thought Danny was going to let us go but he called over the rest of the drivers and booked an Uber van to his place.

"Go to my place I'll meet y'all there Ally you have the keys right?"

"Yes." I told him and smiled and he pushed us forward to which Charles laughed at and pulled me out of the club.

I stopped him when we got to his car and pressed myself against his body which pressed him against his car and wrapped my hands around his neck playing with the ends of his hair.

"That was hot Leclerc." I told him and kissed the corner of his mouth as his hands came to rest on my arse.

"Mm." He hummed out before kissing my collar bones and giving my arse a little squeeze. I was about to attach my lips to his but someone called out to us interrupting.

"AL COME ON WE NOT LEAVING SO YOU AND CHARLES CAN FUCK ON HIS CAR!" I turned around and saw Carlos grinning at us,cheeky bastard.

I groaned and gave him the middle finger and turned to Charles who was watching me with a soft smile on his face.

"That smile Leclerc." I told him and kissed his dimple and pulled away from him but he held my hand which made me turn back to him.

His eyes,those blue eyes with flecks of green in them looks at me deeply which has me weak.

"Everything of you Alana Anastasia Basset." He said and I smiled at the use of my middle name.

"I love you." He told me and kissed my knuckles.

"I love you more."

"Not possible."

~~~~
At Danny's house
Next day

"Oh my days." I groaned out as I came downstairs with my calf aching in Charles shirt. I entered and saw Danny with a sleeping Lewis and Max next to each other on the left side of Danny.

"Good night Ally?" Danny asked as I came down and I showed him the middle finger.

"I don't know why I trusted you in making drinks." I said and rest my head on his kitchen counter as I sat down.

"Neither do I, here to relieve you." He said and pushed a glass of water and advil to me.

"Also check your calf I don't know how you Charles did it after that." He said and I looked at him confused and looked at my calf and my eyes widened.

On my calf sat 3448 with a barcode above it tattooed in small and my eyes widened and I looked at him with the same expression of shock.

"Lewis and I have it to don't worry." He said and smiled which made me smack the back of his neck and he groaned.

"When I said matching tattoos I meant something different...I guess this'll do."

"You know you and Charles were going pretty hard last-"

"Danny shut up I don't wanna think about that early in the morning." Groaned out Lewis who I think just woke up.

"Agreed." Max said and picked up his momentarily then rested it on Lewis shoulder.

"You know I found Checo in your bathtub and Jo at the top of staircase." I told him trying to steer the conversation away.

"I'll clean the drivers up later." He said and waved it off. A pair of arms which I knew belonged to Charles wrapped around me from behind and slumped down on my back.

"Danny clear the drivers now I just tripped over Zoo." He said and stuffed his head into my neck.

"Im never inviting the whole grid and their beloveds to my house again."Danny groaned out.

~~~~

duchess_of_hastings POSTED

duchess_of_hastings: moments before 3448

lightningmcqueen:we could've done better
honeybadger: I like it!
lightningmcqueen: oh yeah tell that to Mer!
honeybadger: oh shit
drgrey: WHAT DID YOU GUYS DO?!

lordpecival:moments after was better
madmax: of course you'll say that
jogo: you were loud mate
restaurantowner: WHO IS JOGO
stumacher: zoo
smoothoperator: STU MACHER?!
queenbee: I told you to change the name mick

lancetroll: seb naming himself queen bee fits well
duchess_of_hastings: SEE I TOLD YOU @queenbee

reginageorge: disappointed but not surprised
landonowins: mate stop being a meme
albino:Lando you know he can't help it

Chapter done guys I'm sorry my updates are irregular like my period I can't help it 😭 plus with my final year in school and all Eish we will be ok inshallah also FREE PALESTINE NEVER STOP SPREADING AWARENESS UNTIL THEY ARE FREE FROM OCCUPATION