6. Take a seat lil one

Start from the beginning

"What did y'all do?" I looked at Cain as he asked us the question.

"Well since you're curious I'll tell you all about it. The fun part didn't get good until she was sitting on top of my lap" I threw a punch to his arm to make sure he got the memo to shut the hell up. Only thing he got out of it was amusement, For Cain? He was fuming.

"I can fucking tell she reeks of your smell." He turned around grabbing boxes of food and putting them in the cabinets.

"Oh wow I reek now?" Diablo chuckled as I bent down to grab the crackers I got out of the bag. Cain shifted his gaze toward me as he was stacking items up top so I gave him a 'are you okay?' Expression placing the items in front of him.

"So tomorrow I want to visit the tower of crimson, it's where my great grandfather and grandfather used to spend most of their time." Cain and Diablo seemed shocked.

"What?" I said stopping what I was doing.

"What else do you know about your family?" Cain asked.

"Well my father lived here but up at the court house of reds. And then my mom grew up inside of mystics in a small cottage. My great grandfather was head of a great army which is what I wanna learn about. My mom said she learned how to be a doctor and caretaker for her village. But I have this heirloom that opens a chest from what I was told, which I'm guessing is in one of their houses or where they were at the most." I stated trying to get them to understand my reasoning being here.

"So where are your parents?" Cain asked me seriously.

"They died trying to run away together because people didn't approve of their love for one another. but I was adopted. So that's all I really know about them other than the details of where they lived and places they spent their time at." Diablo and Cain share a look.

"Can I see the heirloom?" Diablo said and I nodded walking back to one of my bags that held the most important things to me. I put the three items in my hand as I walk back to them.

"So this necklace was my father's." I held up the round silver necklace.

" I held up the round silver necklace

"And this was my mom's necklace." I held up the diamond shaped red necklace.

Cain looked at the diamond necklace in disbelief

Cain looked at the diamond necklace in disbelief. Coming closer to look at it. Diablo let out a sigh and shook his head.

"That's my aunts necklace." Cain said as he looked at me confused. "She gave this woman a necklace a while ago before the woman's leave as a parting gift to her. My aunt had a special bond with her." My mouth fell open. Maybe it'll be easier than I thought to find out things about my mom.

"Well holy shit what are we waiting for let's go talk to her!" I started to get excited and ready to rush out that door until Diablo put his hand on my shoulder.

"I think we need to take it step by step." Cain said

"I mean she could find more out about her family especially her mom through your aunt. I don't know why you would hold her back from that. Plus I'm curious myself." Diablo smirked and Cain rolled his eyes.

"Diablo your delusional she doesn't even know about her FAMILY. Or what they ARE. How are you going to throw her into details she needs to slowly learn about?" Cain shouted Diablo held his hand up to shut him up.

"Listen I think we should tell her. It'll be a delight for her anyways." I stared at Diablo.

"Tell me what?" Diablo grinned at me and walked up to me.

"Well you'll be glad to know you have some special genes in you." He slid a small hair behind my ear. A growl came from cains side of the room which cause me to jump.

"Whoa calm down there mr. You're starting to freak the girl out sounding like an animal." Cain ignored him and pulled me away from Diablo.

"This is all starting to seem like you want her for your little group. And I'm not going to stand by it." Diablo inched closer to him demanding dominance.

"I don't want her in my little group idiot puppy." Diablo said popping the P in puppy.

"Oh so you just want another meal." Diablo laughed at what Cain said.

"No dog that's not it either although.. I love the sweet vanilla scent that comes from her." Cain shoves Diablo which earns a crazy historical laugh. Cain goes to shove him again and that's when Diablo hisses and flashes his teeth which look A LOT more like fangs. What the fuck. Cain growled loud enough for the whole neighborhood to hear.

"Good job dog your creating a lot more problems then there is as we speak. Our little princess is scared." Cain looks at me and gets out of diablos face.

"Jade." I back up into the counter knocking the cereal box on the floor.

"Jade come on it's okay we just need to talk." Cain pleaded but I turn and take off towards the front door opening it only for Diablo to appear behind me out of nowhere to shut it.

"Come take a seat lil one." Diablo stated as I shook my head no.

"Let me the FUCK OUT!" I try to push Diablo away but as i attempt he grabs me and slings me over his shoulder. I started to kick and hit him to let me go but he doesn't budge.

"Looks like I'm tying you to a chair." Diablo says as Cain brings a chair out and grabs the rope from on top of the fridge. Love how that's easily obtainable for them here.

"LET. ME. GO!" I try to kick him in his stomach but he grabbed the leg and slung me down on the chair.

"Stay still princess. Ive been waiting to do this to you" He winked. Cain rolled his eyes holding my arm and tying it down as Diablo did to the other. They then switched to my legs so I took the chance to kick Diablo. He ended up snatching my leg instantly and pulling it back down to tie it.

"Look at her she looks cute tied up don't she." Diablo grinned as Cain rubbed his face not knowing what to do.