Things & Such

Alyssa woke up the next morning earlier than expected considering she had been out late and did not go to sleep until about 4:30 am . She woke up in such a good mood ,feeling like she could conqueor the world , bustling with excitement. 

She was already showered , with her teeth brushed so now she was just sitting in her hotel room relaxing and anticipating the day ahead of her. She heard movement on the left side of her and soon realized that Nyla had woken up . She smiled bright eyed as she said "Heey Nyla , such a beautiful day to be alive" Nyla looked at her in amusement and said "Girl pleaseeeee , let me find out you got some dick last night you in here all happy and shit" Alyssa rolled her eyes at her and said "girl byeeeeeeee I did have an amazing time last night though , I hope you didn't feel like I tossed you to the curb or nothing like that ?" Nyla quickly replied and said "Nahhh girl yk I was straight I was chopping it up with his homie booka he was coo ash he make music and shit to , we was vibin and shit " Alyssa turned back to her and said "Ooooooooo let me find out , he must of been coo if you said that cause I know you don't even fw people like that" they both laughed in unison because what Alyssa had said was so true , they both really did not care for people too much that's one of the things that made them such good friends. 

Alyssa had informed Nyla about the night's events that had wen't on with Von and mentioning to her that she had planned on seeing him again today. It was now friday and they were leaving Monday afternoon so they were just trying to figure out what their intenterary was for the next couple of days.  After they finished talking Nyla got in the shower to get ready and Alyssa turned her attention to her phone .

Von had not texted her yet , which she can admit she was a little salty about even though HE was the one that had sent the last text. She figured he would text first being that he was the one that said he was going to come and see her today ? Although she knew she should text him and see what was up but she was scared.... Truth be told rejection was one of Alyssa's greatest fears and it could potentially hold her back from great things in life this being one of them. So she pushed her fears to the side and sent Von a text.

Alyssa: Heeyyyyyy wtw for today ?

Von: Damnnnnnn finally I thought you had ghosted a nigga and shit.

Alyssa: I would Never ghost youuuuuu

Von: I'm already knowing you know betta.

Alyssa: Lmaooo if you say so !

Von: aint shit funny li girl , but I know you and yo homegirl prolly got shit planned so how bout yall side to my homeboy Muwop club hosting tonight ? it's at Havana shit start at 9 imma prolly slide at 10 imma send my driver to get yall if thas coo w/ you?

Alyssa: Yeah that sounds coo ! I can't wait 

Von: bet imma send my driver to school yall at like 9:30 

Alyssa: Loved Message 

Alyssa smiled and instantly thought about what she was going to wear tonight... she wanted to look good .. to die for ... in her head she really wished her and Von were doing something a little more intimate together for some more one on one time .. But deep down she knew that was wrong of her since she was still with Jay .. Speaking of Jay she decided to return the missed calls and text she had got from him last tonight. She heard  the phone rings a couple times before he picked up .

"so you ain't see a nigga blowing up your phone last night " jay said , "Nahh jay ian  really have no connection , and then when we came back to the hotel I just knocked right out" Alyssa lied . "yeah okay" Jay said "how was the club ? when you said you was coming back again" "It was good , we come back monday" Alyssa replied. "Well wassup talk to me you dont miss me and shit i miss yo ass" Alyssa cringed at this statement because to be honest she did not miss him at all ! she questioned if she even liked him anymore to be honest. She wanted to keep the peace though so she fakely replied "yeah ... I miss you too , what you been doing ?"