Dayvon Daquan Bennet

Dayvon, from the outside looking in everyone knew him as the hardbody gangsta , that was not to be fucked with , and if you did fuck with him or his peoples you would be dealt with and quickly

Dayvon, from the outside looking in everyone knew him as the hardbody gangsta , that was not to be fucked with , and if you did fuck with him or his peoples you would be dealt with and quickly. He was born and raised in Chicago Illinois , he came from poverty so he had to pave his way and get it out the mud. That means that at an early age he had to get into the street life and he had never looked back since . Him and the streets had been locked in and he had made a name for himself everyone knew who he was he mad numerous nicknames whether it be Von , V.Roy , Grandson etc . Everyone knew who he was.

Von's dad had past away at an early age , so his mom raised him of course she tried her best but sometimes it is hard to raise a man especially when you are not a man yourself so she did what she could do up until a certain point , and from then on out all she could do was pray and hope for the best for her son and his safety. Von had been in and out of jail/juvy from the time he was 16 up until now at the age of 22 years old. He planned to not have to go back after beating all the cases he already beat. But with the life he lived he felt live it was only a matter of time , although his hopes were high cause after he did this last bid he had one of his homies a childhood friend waiting and eager to put him on to the rap game . He had a feeling that this was gone be his way out of the street shit it HAD to . He knew with the life he lived he was either gon end up dead or in jail and he aint wan't that shit at all. 

Von was from O'block named after one of his homies that got murdered , although it is formally known as parkway gardens in Chicago , Illinois he grew up on 64th he loved where he came from so much he had it tatted on his muscular shoulders  . BITCH WE NOT FROM 63rd. He loved Chicago , and Chicago loved him (for the most part lol) but he knew he could not stay there if he really wanted to stay out of jail , and pursue his music career. So he ended up moving to Atlanta with his home durk , just a little after he got out of jail. He really appreciated durk on some real shit he was putting him on and aint expect shit in return. It was partially because he knew how that street shit go and he saw unmatched talent in Von it was only a matter of time before the whole world seen it too. 

Lil Durk

Von had been with a few females although none of them pleased him the way he wanted mentally , physically , emotionally , or Sexually

Von had been with a few females although none of them pleased him the way he wanted mentally , physically , emotionally , or Sexually... For the most part he was a one and done type of nigga he knew bitches wasn't on shit anway so he rather not waste his time. He had one real "relationship " and after that shit went down the way it did he was cool off bitches. Although he knew that deep down inside if the right female came along , his soulmate perhaps then he was gone fold. He felt that she was somewhere out there in the world he just didn't know where but he felt it was only a matter of time before he met that special one , and he knew when he did he would be Crazy In Love.