W.A.Y.S

Alyssa's POV

I was really burnt out between school and work , although I love doing lashes and I'm happy that I get to make my own schedule and make good money doing it I still get tired sometimes. One thing about me is I love to vacation especially in warm places . That is why I know when I move I want to move somewhere where it is warm basically 24/7. Right now I am in-between Houston and Atlanta I love city fast life and I'm still young so I feel that those would be some good viable options that meet my standards. I'm about to be on spring break from school so what better way to celebrate spring break other than to take a trip !?

I did not have many friends but the one's I did have I really appreciated them and I was really locked in with them . When I was in highschool I did the whole friend group thing but bitches be fake and ion fake kick it with nobody . I will kick it by myself before I EVER fake kick it with anyone tbh . Since Atlanta was one of my options I wanted to visit and have a good time of course so I asked my home girl Nyla did she wanna come with me and she said yea ofc ! She always down to travel and that's one of the things I love about her and our friendship . I met her in college and she really put me on too a lot of different shit and I respect and appreciate that a lot more than she will prolly ever know.

It was Thursday and I was at home getting ready waiting for Nyla to come and pick me up she was gonna drive us to the airport. The time was approximately 9 and and our flight left at 12 . The airport was about 30 minutes away from my house so we would arrive my approximately 10am giving us time to check in and chill before our flight . Our flight was due to arrive at 2:30 pm . Which in my opinion was a good time being that we could check in , nap , and then be outside wid ittttttt. One thing about me is I love a good hookah lounge, and I love a good drink ! I used to smoke heavy but I cut ts out and now I just get me a lil tooka pack here and there . I heard my phone turning and I quickly answered it seeing it was Nyla "Heey girl I'm outside" "okay girl I'm finna come out ". I walked outside into the crisp air it was still chilly being that it was March here in Chicago , but it looked beautiful outside something I could never truly get over . Chicago is so beautiful to me. I got into her car watching her rap the lyrics to "Went Silly" by King Von .

" Bitch left me while I was locked up
I came home, I shitted on that bitch
Went silly on that bitch, got diamonds drippin' off my wrist
If you ain't suckin' dick then I ain't interested, bitch
You got a deep throat, lick on and spit on my shit" she rapped while she laughed "Heeyyy girl I said laughing at her ", "hey lyssssss" she said back to me . This yo shit huh I said ? And is she replied ! We laughed and listened to music for the rest of the ride to the airport . We finally got to the airport checked in and were patiently waiting on our flight.

NOW BOARDING FLIGHT 2364 ATLANTA GEORGIA the intercom blared .
That's us ! Me and Nyla said in unison said at the same time  while we smiled in excitement and boarded the plane . We got settled in our seats next to each other and both fell asleep until the plane landed .

We were off the plane and we had our bags and everything . as of now we were just waiting on the Uber . "Oooo girl look Opium having King Von as a special guest tonight she said while she looked at me with a smirk " , " Merchhh we innat mf I know it's gon be bussing I said as I looked at the flyer on my own phone " . King Von was there so ik I had to look dfff good I knew he probably wouldn't notice me since it was 1,000 bitches throwing themselves at him but I never cared . He was so fucking sexy to meeeee and I could just tell he was a real nicca even though I ain't know him personally it was just sum about his aura that told me everything I needed to know " .

" Girl you smiling hard af at that phone I'm telling jay ass " Nyla said to me while chuckling . Unfortunately I had forgot all about Jay since I left Chicago . " I laughed and said "girl byeeee this is King Von we tb nun wrong with a lil celebrity crush ?!" We both laughed as we got in the car and I shot Jay a quick text letting him know I had made it , he quickly
Replied with "ok love you be safe my heart " sh that what I be tb tf you mean "love you " if the I not in front of it it's fake in my opinion . But honestly Ian even care like I said effort ain't been there in a minute on both parts . I quickly shot a "love u 2" back in response and locked my phone . Taking in the scenery.

Our Uber had taken us to the hotel and while we were driving I was just taking in the imagery and nice warm weather such a beautiful place and nice vibe , almost made all my worries disappear for a second . Once we arrived at the hotel me and Nyla got settled ate a snack and before we knew it we knew it we had fell asleep anticipating the night to come .