Who was in the elevator?

It's the next day. Maggie still couldn't get over what happened the day before.

"You. - your the reason why Stuart and I broke up." Nina said as she went to attack Maggie. Tiffany stood in her way. " I am not. - I didn't even know he broke up with you until after he got back into the car. - did I advise him?yes - did I put a gun to his head? No. - I didn't like seeing him being so miserable all the time. - and that's was because of you. - you are the reason why he broke up with you. - the constant phone calls. - I saw that today. - so go look in the god damn mirror." Maggie ranted. " no I am not." Nina now got passed Tiffany. And went to attack Maggie. But Maggie knew what she was going to do and moved out of the way.

"Same teams as yesterday?" Tiffany asks. " we go back to our normal teams." Maggie spoke. OA gave a nod. Maggie didn't want any hassle at work from Nina. "But I think we worked well together yesterday." Tiffany spoke. "I agree with Maggie. - we go back to our normal team." Stuart spoke. Tiffany puts her hands up in surrender. OA and Maggie went off checking up on security tapes. Stuart and Tiffany went over the witnesses statements.

"Why didn't you want to team up with Maggie?" Tiffany asks. "You were there yesterday. - I don't want Maggie getting harassed again by Nina." Stuart spoke. "She handled it like a pro. - did you both talk about it?" Tiffany asks. " yes. - we did. - she doesn't want to get harassed again. - and as I just said I don't want her to get harassed again." Stuart said. Tiffany gave a nod.

OA and Maggie were on their way to check the security cameras when out of nowhere a car rams into them.