Breaking up with Nina

After the crime scene Stuart met up with Nina. "Why is she here?" Nina asks pointing to Maggie. "Because we are on our way back from the crime scene." Stuart now losing his patience. Maggie went on her phone. While Stuart and Nina were talking. "I can't do this anymore Nina." Stuart said. "What does that mean?" Nina asks. "It means it's over. - the constant phone calls. - the fighting." Stuart spoke. "It's because of Maggie isn't it?" Nina asks. "No it's not. - it's because of you." Stuart just walked away after that he couldn't just stand there he had work to do.

"This is going to sound weird. - but I think Nina might start harassing you. - as she believes that you are the reason for the break up." Stuart spoke as he drove off. " don't worry I can handle myself. - how do you feel?" Maggie now looked over at Stuart. " light as a feather." Stuart laughed. Maggie smiled. She liked hearing his laugh. " that's great. - so about the crime scene?" Maggie now changed the subject. " yes. - that was awful. - seeing what happened. - but there was so little evidence there." Stuart spoke. "Too little. - which makes me think it was someone in law enforcement. - what do you think?" Maggie said.

Back at the headquarters Stuart and Maggie met up with OA and Tiffany they went over what the witnesses said and about the crime scene. "It's not right. - we have to talk to Jubal and Isabelle." Stuart spoke. Everyone agreed. They told them what they everything. And there theory. "Right. - we keep this between us. - no one apart us six will know. - it could be a cop. - and I hate to say this but it could be one of us." Isabelle spoke. Everyone looked at one another. "We will secretly tap everyone's phones. - ping there locations. - and if another one comes up. - and it's at that address. - then we will know." Jubal said and Isabelle agreed. "I will get a warrant right now." Isabelle said. Everyone left Isabelle's office. And went back to their desks.

Then the doors of the elevator opened............