Chapter six

After we ate the delicious leftovers I head home to make me ready for tonight. I call penny so we can make us together ready.
"Heyyyyyy missed you so much." Penny screams in her phone.
"Heyy missed you too. -Okay tell me everything about yesterday. He bought you roses?!"
"Yeah so romantic right? So he picked me up at my house. Then we drove to the lake you know with the tree with the red swing on it. There he planned a picnic. There was like cake, strawberries, grapes, juice like this kind of stuff. Then he gave me yellow roses and said he would me give me yellow roses till we marry. Then he would give me one red rose. Like on every anniversary till the marriage many yellow roses and on the wedding one red. He said this were a sign that the real love is heavier than thousands of yellow roses. I cried so hard you can't believe it. Like you know." She said with the biggest smile I ever seen.
"Oh my fucking lord. That's the romantically thing I've ever seen. That's crazy. He's so lucky to have you. Damn what a good relationship. You really deserve this."
"Okay I talked to much about this. How were the last weeks and days. I mean first party in Boston how exciting."
"Uhm okay the last weeks been rough like you know I don't know everything here. But I get to know it and try my best. Then I've been to dinner with mom and Gavin to the neighbors. And I met Elijah-"
"Uhhhh Elijah what a handsome name !"
"Hahaha I know. So Gavin went to his new friend Eden or something and I should go with him upstairs my mom and Rachel- the mom of Elijah said that I meet new people."
"Uhhhh did you made out?"
"Penn no hahahaha-"
"What I mean if he is handsome why not?"
"Okay no. We just watched a series than we talked a bit and he invited me to a houseparty for tonight."
"Uhhhh Netflix and chill I bet you kissed 'cause the tense"
"No penn we didn't kiss."
"Okay and then?"
"Nothing I got home and slept. But..-"
"Omg what but tell more"
Gosh I love how she is. I really need this girl for my entire life.
"Okay then this morning I ate my breakfast at the porch and his mom saw me and came over to me. Then I asked her for his number you know because of this party"
"Yeah sure just for the part" she said and winked at me
"And she let me in. So I got upstairs and asked him. And damn he just put a T-shirt on and wow you should see his body."
We both laugh
"Okay and then...??"
"He asked what my plans were for today and we came to the conclusion that we both wanted to go to the beach."
"Uhhh so you see each other half naked"
"Yeah sure. So we went to the beach and had so much fun."
"More details ju"
"Yeah Yeah. At first we searched for a good spot. Then we placed our things. There I realized I hadn't put sunscreen on.-"
"Yeah "forgot" hahaha you wanted his fingers all over you."
"Pennyyy hahahah no but you now that when I don't apply sunscreen on I look like mr. Craps."
"Yeah I know.. you know the last time..."
"Yeah penn yeah.."
"Okay keep going he applied sunscreen and than .."
"Gosh penn you know how ticklish I am and I giggled so hard. Then I put on his back sunscreen. Then we made a race into the ocean."
"Uhhh"
"Yeah after a while we went to our place and ate my fruit salad. Then he took a nap and I wrote you. After that I pranked him and pour water on him. Was so freaking funny you can't believe it."
"Omg what a lovestory.."
"Says the girl with thousand of yellow roses till the wedding. Then we went home and ate at his place. Then I head home and called you.. "
"Omg I realized that we didn't met at the dinner-.."
"What do you mean?"
"A few days before I had a rough night and couldn't sleep so I went outside on the porch. There he was too. He was partying or something and forgot his keys. And you know I cried and had hoped so hard that he wouldn't see me but he saw me. There he asked about my name. Then the day after I bought cereals for my breakfast and at home I realized I forgot to buy milk. Then I forgot my money at home or on the way and almost cried but he bought me the milk because he stood behind me."
"Oh wow. You really forgot everything but both of you. Soulmates I say to that..."
We now both done with our make up.
"Okay what are u gonna wear penny.?"
"-Like this dress?" It's a rose colored  dress with little roses on it.
"Oh wow yess. Suits you perfect and look really in you sexy. And it's perfect for a date with Mr. roses."
"Hehe yes I know. Okay and you?"
" I thought of a low waist blue jeans and a this corset.. what are your thoughts.?"
"Yeah definitely. You look so hot in it. With your cute sexy ass in it..!"
"I'm blushing because of you"
"As you should"
After we both dressed and updated each others life's we hang up.
                                                                      Elijah
Me: okay I'm ready. When we're going?
Elijah: in five outside by my car
Me: 🫡