Chapter two

"What?!?!- bro how could he say that so easily. Girl and that so out of nothing??"
That's the exact reaction I hoped for. I loved that about her, she's always straight and without a filter and her baking skills is just the cherry on the top. Like for real she has hands from god.
"...Yeah right. I mean he's my best friend since we 5 or something. I don't like it and I'm feeling so uncomfortable about everything about this. What should I do?? UGH this is so dumb"
"Hey, did you told him about that you go after the summer.?"
"Hm? Uhm yeah another problem. I haven't 'cause I just was about to tell him but he cut me off directly and told me he would love me. I don't know... I mean what? He knows how the last year was for me...
Okay next topic please, I don't want talk about this anymore. Did something happened in your life?"
"Julee is your life a romance book, such a love drama just without the other bad boy blablabla, I'm just kidding but I think you have to tell him that you're moving away. Oh I've forgot I baked cookies and tried a new recipe. I hope it taste good. Aaand did I told you about-,
girl are you crying?.." 
"Yes, because is this cookie straight from heaven??? These are so fucking delicious. Are there more... ?" No I'm not kidding,  she's a baking queen.  "Okay sorry, what were you saying?"
"You know Jessiah right. Tall, brown hair and super handsome... he asked me out. I'm sorry but I have to tell you and couldn't hold it a minute more".
"See I told you he likes you. And girl what the hell you're straight out of a romance book. Okay but you have to tell me everything..."
And she really told me everything about the looks he gave her and how he said it and every other detail. Wow I really like that of being a girl. After the cookies been ate and the tea spilled I was going home which didn't take long ˋcause we literally live next to each other.

So we going to move to another state. My dad died last year and my mom thinks that's the best for us. I have two older brothers Eren and Gavin and now just a mom. She thinks everything reminds us too much of him and that we have to move on. I think everything here reminds her too much of him. Since he died my mom and me we lived further apart than we were before.
I really hate it. I hate this decision and I don't really get why we have to lose our father and on top of that our friends and our home. I mean we grew up here with our dad. And I loved it.
My dad was everything for me. He was the funniest person with the largest heart you could have. I hate to say was because he is the funniest person I know and with the biggest heart you could have, he's just not here anymore. Last year was the worst and real talk I still can't imagine that he's dead and I'm not able to see him ever again. I always think he's coming through the door and say that I just had a bad dream.
Because that's what it is a nightmare.

"Where were you j?", asked Eren. "Just at penns and I have cookies from her she tried a new recipe, wanna try?" Eren is the oldest of us he's in college and here for the weekend. "Where is mom and Gavin? I thought we eat dinner tonight"... "Sorry I think they forgot. Gavin is at Calvin's and mom is at work. But I made pasta." I knew it but I had a little hope in me... "Oh ok. Then I'll get two plates." I'm glad that he's here with me. "How was your day j? Last day of school huh. Gavin told me you and Nolan weren't going home together." Gavin and I go to the same school so it's not unusual to see each other where we going and with whom. And I always walk with Nolan home. "Yeah we got into a little argument so we went home alone."
"Oh are you okay? You had so big plans for the summer together ?I hope you clear this up ".
"Yeah I hope so, ...how was your day?" He had a big grin on his face. "Uhhh what happened???? Is it about a girlll. Tell me" He talked about a girl in the past but he didn't mention who it is. "Okay okay.. yes it is about a girl. Her name is Jane and we're together since today..".
" I knew it!!! Okay tell me how she is and how she looks. Do you have a photo? Please show me" I think she's really nice 'cause my brother deserves the sweetest. "Yeah she's really pretty and so funny you would love her. " He showed me a pic and wow she's really really pretty. She has long brown hair and sooo blue eyes and her smile is just so beautiful. If I was gay I would have a huge crush on her. "Damn Eren how'd pull her" I was just kidding because he's also handsome and he knows that. „When do I meet her?" ....

—————————————————————————————————————————————
Okay short chapter sorry for that I'll write longer chapter soon but at first I just wanted that you'll know her a little better. I hope you like this story and want to read more. It's my first story and I was bored so I just wrote.
xoxo