1. Daemon and Vaemrys

"Rhaenyra!", vaemrys shouted and ran to chase her little sister. The girls giggled and laughed. Rhaenyra had turned a sharp corner, making vaemrys lose sight and direction of her.

Rhaenyra of course, decided to head to Alicent then to the kitchens...for eating cake of course.

Vaemrys sighed and looked around the light stone hall. "She went that way", A voice called out. The voice belonging to her uncle, Daemon. "But I'm sure you don't intend to follow", he chuckled and pushed himself off the wall, eating a grape from the many in his hand.

Daemon offered Vaemrys a grape to which she took and began eating. "Then perhaps you could amuse me,uncle- and with less running", vaemrys said with a hand to her chest, taking long exhales to gain her breath.

He smiled softly and lifted his arm to which she wraps hers around. They began walking around the redkeep, making it to the garden where vaemrys snatched the last grape from daemon. She smirked, Daemon returned the expression and made a move to take it back. Vaemrys turned and ducked below his hand.

She stood behind him, his head turned to peer over his shoulder. Vaemrys inched toward him, her arms going under his. Her left hand on his shoulder and her right lifting the grape up to his lips. He bit into it before turning around and lifting her up, she ate the remaining half of the grape.

"Vaemrys!", an echo of her mothers voice called out. Daemon swiftly let vaemrys down, waving lowly with a grin as she smiled, blushing red, walking backwards to the door and waving bye before twirling around and running out of sight down the hall.