•Vaemrys- headcanon

-
•What she thinks about her family-

Viserys: she loves her father and continues to even after his death and till the day she dies, However, she believed that the way he ruled was wrong and there would've been sunnier days upon kings landing if he ruled with an iron fist.

Aemma: she loves her mother but Aemma and Rhaenyra were closer with a Mother and Daughter bond while vaemrys didn't seek her out as she was more independent even in childhood- is closer to viserys.

Rhaenyra: in recent times, she's beginning to turn on Rhaenyra and her views of how to rule since it seems as if Rhaenyra is protecting alicent for what she's doing and spitting on vaemrys in the process but she still loves her sister all the same, vaemrys always wanted the best for her sister including her freedom and independence.

Daemon: Vaemrys loves daemon, this began early with subtleties, vaemrys always planned to have a large family with daemon and has successfully accomplished it. She is very dependent on him as someone to guide and protect her. She also had the idea in the back of her mind to give the crown to daemon after succession but got the courage that she could do it with his guiding hand instead.

Alicent: she was always suspicious of Alicent but she knew that behind her was otto pulling strings but after they were all adults, vaemrys realized that now Alicents actions were upon her will (affected by otto), therefore she now has a deep hatred for her and wants to ultimately kill her due to vaemrys fallen children.

Otto: Vaemrys despises otto; he pushed her father to his limits and broke their family apart year by year. He also plotted against her and her house, stealing her birthright (the throne).

Aegon: she currently doesn't hate HIM but hates Alicent and Otto for using him as a tool against Her and Her family.

Aemond: has deep Hate for killing both of her sons.

Helaena+Daeron: neutral

She loves all her children equally.

-