─── SEVEN, HEARTBROKEN

Start from the beginning

Enraged, Nathan and Gabriella unleashed a relentless barrage of kicks in a bid to incapacitate Klaus further. Much to their surprise, Klaus tapped into an immense reservoir of power, summoning a strength that surpassed their expectations. With a display of sheer force, he retaliated by hurling Nathan and Gabriella with such intensity that they were sent flying several yards away, leaving them momentarily incapacitated by the sheer power of his counterattack.

Before the battle could escalate further, Dahlia's authoritative voice sliced through the chaos.

"Enough!" she declared firmly, putting an end to the conflict.

Gabriella let out a scornful scoff as she gazed at Klaus, her eyes filled with incredulity. "What kind of a father would ally himself with someone attempting to take their own child?" she questioned, her tone laced with disbelief.

In response, Klaus met her challenging gaze without wavering. "You don't know the lengths I am prepared to go to protect my children," he declared firmly, his voice resolute and unwavering.

"Unlike some, he's doing what is best for his daughter," Dahlia added, her tone unwavering and resolute.

"You can't have her," Nathan stated firmly, his hybrid eyes emerging as a sign of his determination. He was not going to let his sister down; he couldn't.

In a desperate attempt, Nathan lunged towards Dahlia, but as she raised her arms and closed her eyes, an excruciating pain surged through his body. His bones began to snap, one by one, and he collapsed onto the ground, unable to fight against the torment.

"Nathan?" Gabriella's voice was filled with horror as she witnessed the scene unfold. She turned her gaze towards Dahlia, her voice trembling with anger and concern. "What are you doing to him?"

"Oh, this? This was my idea," Klaus reveals, a twisted smirk forming on his face. "Stealing from Marcel the Crescent curse he once used on your pack. Dahlia was more than willing to make the necessary adjustments to accommodate Nathan's hybrid nature."

As Nathan writhes in pain on the ground, his bones snapping and his fangs involuntarily extending, Klaus crouches down in front of him. The despair evident in Nathan's eyes only fuels Klaus's satisfaction.

"Now, you will be trapped in wolf form," Klaus continues, his voice dripping with malice. "Save for the full moon, leaving you very little time to cause any further mischief."

"And," Klaus adds with a chilling tone, "because of the Unification ritual that linked you to your pack, now they will share your fate, King."

The weight of Klaus' words hangs heavy in the air as the realization dawns on Nathan. Not only would he be trapped in wolf form, but his entire pack would suffer the same fate. The consequences of his actions were far graver than he could have ever anticipated.

"Elliot," Gabriella whispered, her heart sinking as she realized her adoptive son was now in danger.

"Go," Nathan managed to say through the excruciating pain, determination shining in his eyes. "I'll be okay. I'll find you."

Gabriella hesitated for a moment, torn between staying by Nathan's side and ensuring Elliot's safety. With a heavy heart, she nodded, her eyes filled with both love and worry. She reluctantly vamp-sped away, promising herself that she would find a way to save Nathan and reunite their family once again.