─── THREE, BLOOD FOR BLOOD

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

❝ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐈𝐆𝐀𝐋 𝐌𝐈𝐊𝐀𝐄𝐋𝐒𝐎𝐍! ❞ ✶· ༘ -͙˚ ༘ ⑅ season four, episode three ⑅· ༘ -͙˚ ༘✶▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

✶· ༘ -͙˚ ༘ ⑅ season four, episode three ⑅· ༘ -͙˚ ༘✶
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝐈𝐓'𝐒 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐊𝐒 𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐄 Kate disappeared with the Berserkers and since Derek went back to being the old Derek, but also since the Hale Vault was robbed 117 Millions dollars. None of the teens couldn't believe the amount of money the family had, none of them had a job that could align with that.

With Kate's comeback, figuring out why was her magic showing up after being dormant for so long, adjusting back into the dynamic of school, Riley barely had anytime to focus on her relationship with Scott. Of course, they seen each other in school and he would come over, but they were never alone. However, Scott managed to find a clever solution to this dilemma. The couple could be seen in an office,  Riley was perched on his desk with Scott standing between her legs. Their gazes locked with intensity, they leaned in towards each other, their lips meeting in a fiery kiss. The passion between them was palpable, their connection sparking like a wildfire as they embraced each other, lost in the moment. The world around them faded away as they surrendered to the raw emotion and desire that pulsed between them, their love igniting like a blazing inferno.

Riley's hands instinctively wrapped around Scott's neck, drawing him closer as his hands slipped under her shirt, igniting a wave of desire within her. As their lips parted, his kisses trailed down her neck, leaving a trail of loving bites against her skin. The intensity of the moment sent shivers down her spine, a surge of passion coursing through her veins.

The unexpected surge of sexual energy emanating from Scott caught Riley off guard, but she found herself surrendering to the intoxicating connection between them. The raw, primal desire that burned between them was undeniable, drawing them closer in a dance of fiery passion that consumed them both. At that moment, nothing else mattered but the electric chemistry that crackled between them, igniting a flame that threatened to consume them both in its fiery embrace.

As Scott's cellphone rang, the couple ignored the interruption, lost in their heated make-out session. The persistent sound of the phone ringing caused a groan of frustration to escape from the werewolf's lips, but they pressed on, their passion undeterred.

Eventually, the insistent ringing became too much to ignore, and Scott reluctantly pulled away from his girlfriend's lips to check the caller ID. It was his mother, Melissa. Answering the call, he listened intently as she relayed the disturbing news of an axe murderer who had brutally killed an entire family the previous night.

The gravity of the situation sobered the couple, the urgency of the news cutting through the haze of desire that had enveloped them moments before. With a sense of dread settling in the pit of his stomach, Scott knew that they had to set aside their personal moment and focus on the urgent matter at hand.