─── TWO, SEVENTEEN AGAIN

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

❝ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐈𝐆𝐀𝐋 𝐌𝐈𝐊𝐀𝐄𝐋𝐒𝐎𝐍! ❞ ✶· ༘ -͙˚ ༘ ⑅ season four, episode two ⑅· ༘ -͙˚ ༘✶▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

✶· ༘ -͙˚ ༘ ⑅ season four, episode two ⑅· ༘ -͙˚ ༘✶
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

       THE QUESTIONS OF HOW Derek somehow morphed into his younger self plague Riley as she and the others stood in the animal clinic. Deaton was called to see if he could give any information about this new development.

"Wow." Deaton announced, analyzing Derek's features.

"Wow? Wow as in, "I've seen this before and I know exactly what to do," kind of wow ? 'Cause that's the kind of wow we were hoping for." Stiles voiced, hoping that what the Druid was saying.

Deaton looked up at the teens, "I think you might be overestimating my abilities."

"Do you think this is permanent?" Scott asked Deaton.

"I'm not sure a medical diagnosis is even adequate. This is well beyond my experience." Deaton answered, continuing his observations.

"So, what do we do with him?" Riley asked.

"Until he wakes up? Probably not much. It might be best to leave him with me. He'll be safe here." Deaton assured them. "You guys should probably go home. It's a school night. You all need to start taking care of your own lives again."

"Technically we're not enrolled in school anymore—" Aiden is cut off by his Alpha.

"We're reenrolling tomorrow morning, Aiden. We talked about this, remember." She reminded him.

"We did?" Aiden asked, clueless as ever.

The Marshall pack let a simultaneously groan at the hybrid.

"I'll stay." Lydia suggested. "My grades are fine."

"I'm so not okay with this." Stiles refused.

Lydia rolled her eyes and sigh. "Guys, go."

"No." Stiles insisted.

"Text us if anything happens, alright?"Allison grabbed the pale skinny boy by his ear and pulled him towards the door. "Now, you—you're going to drive everyone back home."

The rest of the group watched in mere amusement as the dhampir dragged Stiles out of the building into the parking lot where the vehicles they came in were parked.