Miss Circle x Wife!Reader

"M-Miss Circle! Please stop kissing my neck!" (Name) giggled at the reaction of her wife. "Give me my Oreo cake first. If not then I consider you as my Oreo cake snack~" Miss Circle purred and continued with what she was doing. Now you might be wondering how in the world did you end up like this?

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

Miss Circle just got back from work as you all know she worked as a Math Teacher. Well.. it really is complicated on how the school works but let's not dig deeper to that shall we? Alrighty! Going back to Miss Circle who just arrived in her shared home with her dear lovingly wife, Miss (Name).

As Miss Circle entered the shared home, she smell something very delicious. Could it be.. her wife making one of her favorites? She put down everything and dashed through the kitchen to see what was her loving wife was making.

As lovers do, Miss Circle wrapped her arms around her little wife's waist and kisses her forehead. Letting her know she is back from work.
"Hello love! I was just making some Oreo cake for your hard work!" (Name) smiled as she watched Miss Circle's eyes twinkled in joy.

"Thank you so much my darling~" Miss Circle replied as she hugged (Name) tightly as her lips began moving to the back of (Name)'s neck.
"Circle.." (Name) warned her.

"What~? I'm too impatient to wait for it!" Miss Circle desperately said as she continue to leave some kisses on (Name)'s neck.

Well.. I guess she did left a lot of marks on her neck while waiting for the Oreo cake to be done..

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

When the Oreo cake was served. Miss Circle grabbed her fork and took a piece of the cake and tasted it.

Gosh you could've seen the look on her face! Her eyes twinkled as the taste melts in her mouth. She couldn't help but grab another piece and another and another until she finished her first slice of cake before getting another.

(Name) on the other hand was just enjoying her wife's actions. Looking how happy and satisfied she was on the cake was a big mission success! Out of the sudden a fork that's with cake was being shown to her face. She looked and saw that Miss Circle was trying to feed her with the cake.

(Name) politely decline the offer saying that it was for her but Miss Circle didn't budge at all instead the fork was being move closer to her face. (Name) sighed in defeat as she couldn't do anything but eat what Miss Circle gave her.

To (Name)'s surprise, it actually taste pretty good! (Name) really wanted to get a piece of the cake she made but worried that her wife won't let her take some especially when Miss Circle's favorite is Oreos.

Miss Circle noticed the way (Name) looked at her cake and decided to give a slice of the cake and put it on a plate and gave it to her. "Eat my love. I don't want you to starve you have done so much for me so take it." Miss Circle smiled.

(Name) did not hesitate to eat the cake as Miss Circle laughed as she saw her wife eating the cake very fast!

"Whoa whoa! Take it easy love. There's more for the both of us." Miss Circle patted her back.

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

It was already 10:15 pm and Miss Circle has to go back to school to teach. So they both went to their shared bedroom and changed to their sleeping outfits and climbed to bed.

"You know, the cake you made today was very delicious! I really want to have that again.." Miss Circle said with a smile on her face

"But love, won't you have any cavities if you eat too much sweets?" (Name) asked worriedly. With no hesitation Miss replied this, "Cavities?  Nah I'd win against them."

Miss Circle smirked at her answer as (Name) face palmed with her silly and goofy answer.

"Whatever you say then" (Name) playfully rolled her eyes.

The two of them whisper sweet nothings to each other (mostly it's Miss Circle) until they cuddle each other in their arms and drift to sleep.

What a wonderful night~

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

The sun was shining and gleaming. (Name) woke up early as expected to prepare her wife's lunch before she's off to school. But the first thing she need to do before heading to the kitchen is to get out of her lovers embrace.

Well you think it may be simple but you know how clingy Miss Circle was. So she wouldn't let her little wife to get out of bed.
The moment (Name) get off of her grasp, she was being wrapped around her lover again. 'Great...' (Name) grumbled.

"Love? I need to make your lunch and you need to get ready." (Name) called out to her wife. Which made Miss Circle whine and hold her so closely, "Noooo 5 more minutes please..." 'Uwahhh why is she so cute being like this?' (Name) blushed. "Alright 5 more minutes then your getting up." (Name) told to her wife which made Miss Circle to say a small 'yayyy' and went back to sleep with her lover.

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

5 minutes have passed now. As promised, Miss Circle got up from bed and got ready while (Name) head downstairs to make her lunch. (You all can decide what to make for her!)

After making her lunch she has packed everything safely and saw her wife all dressed up ready to go.

"As much I want to stay love, I still need to go take care of those brats and "discipline" them." Miss Circle grumbled on the last part which made (Name) giggled at her words.

"I know I know. But just make sure to take care of yourself. Love you"  (Name) gave a quick kiss on Miss Circle's cheek.

"I'll see you later then my darling~" Miss Circle spoke and went out of the door.

(Name) smiled and waved goodbye and did other things while waiting for Miss Circle to come back in her arms~

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

A/N: Another one in the bag! Well I started this around 3 something am then finish it in my school nothing much to say rn but thank you for reading!  Bye byeee!

Word count: 1073 words