"Also....I never wanted you find out like the way you did." She continued.

I was dumbstruck....so guilty, angry on her for not explaining this before.

Consy : Bitch...you never let her explain.

Oh yes....

I didn't know how to react. I quickly ran to my room and locked the door.

She thought I would be alone if she leaves after getting married.

She didn't want to rush me to get married.

She had a really good reason for hiding it.

I'm such a bad sister. I have stopped talking to her, just because she hid something from me. I never let her explain. And that's just my baby sister right ?? How can be so selfish and stupid ??

Was that jealousy...??

I felt jealous of my own sister ??

Maybe.... But I shouldn't be...

Maybe...I felt jealous because I have always dreamt of my future with Rohan and suddenly that dream, being broken...I felt bad, jealous, unloved, angry. I opened my room door to see my sister sitting at the same place as before, fidgeting with her fingers. As she saw me, she quickly stood up.

I ran and hugged her and ofcourse tears didn't stop foliwng from eyes.

"I am sorry Tara. I'm really sorry..."I said sobbing.

"Di....why are you sorry. There's no fault of yours in it. Ofcourse anyone would get angry if their loved ones hid something like this. "

"No Tara. The fault is all mine. I should've let you explain...I shouldn't have behave like that.."

"Di....it's okayy...I'm your baby sister only na ??"

"You thought about me, but I was so dumb and stupid, that I couldn't just think of anything but myself. I've really been toxic."

"Ssshhh....bas....I'm not even angry di....I love you the same as I loved you before. I won't let a casual misunderstanding separate us. "

Pulling off the hug...she quickly wiped my tears.

"Oh god....I didn't even reply to any message or call Rohan. I just don't know how to face him now." I admitted nervously.

"It's okay di....He won't say anything. He would be the same as before."

"I wish..."

"Now stop thinking about all of this. Hmm...?? Talk to Rohan tomorrow."

I nodded.

Vik....I should tell him everything.

"Tara.....I will just come in 5 mins hmm?? I have an important thing to do..."

She nodded and I went to my room.

I picked up my phone to call Vik and before I do, my phone rang. I picked it up and saw my man in casuals still looking ravishingly handsome.

"How did you know I needed you ?" I spoke.

"Mmhmm..bataiye princess kya kar sakta hu aapke liye ? "

I blushed at once and then remembered the scenario.

"Rohan's mom called me."

"Rohan ? That idiot who used to pick you up , Tara's boyfriend ?"

"He is not an idiot...."

"Sure...."

"You don't get to talk shit about my bestfriend like that..." I admitted.

"Ohhh baby....I can't even tell you how I used to feel when he picked you up everyday..."

"Oooohhhh...so you were jealous..." I chuckled.

"Hell yeah... I am. Oh....what were you saying ?" And I loved the way he agreed that he is jealous. Oh my dark romance heart....

"Oh there's so much.... I'll tell you tomorrow. "

"Is your 'so much', something to worry about , baby ?"

"Oh no....there's nothing to worry about. In fact, I talked to Tara. I'm alright. Ok.... I'm gonna go. Tara is waiting for me. "

"Ok then bye...though I am so curious to know what it is.." he replied.

I quickly placed a kiss on my phone camera as if I am kissing him and disconnected the video call.

Note: If anyone thinks, Mahima shouldn't jealous and has to be purely selfless,

In my point of view.. jealousy, attraction, anger, etc are natural human emotions. And Mahima was so vulnerable at that time and no one is perfect..right??

Even you and me.

Just like Mahima, Tara, Vikram, Rohan.

And I just want to express that even good people mess up their emotions sometimes.