C H A P T E R - 29

_______________________

Vansh Raisinghania was 'The Business Tycoon'. One of the most richest and powerful man in the world. He is admired for his passion and dedication. Being an exemplary businessman was something known to the world. But apart from that, what the world doesn't know is he is an extraordinary father. A man who cares and protects his family. Though, his external demeanor is all rough and tough, he is a softie inside. It is only when you get to know someone, you will be able to understand their true personality. He is another perfect example for it.

Today was one of his favorite days. After all he is meeting his daughter after 3 years. He certainly did not want her to meet him at a Cafe or office. They are not strangers, but family. So he ordered his secretary to invite them to his house. It has been years since he returned to India. The last time he was here for his brother's funeral.

Vansh was completely unaware of Sunny's dinner plans. So, coincidently he had matched up the time of Purab and Abhi's visit. His plan was to have a heart to heart conversation with his daughter and if things go smoothly then extend the invitation to dinner. Even if their conversation fails he had enough confidence in his mother's kheer which would make her stay.

Later, when he returned home after work, he discovered about Abhi's visit. He was certainly not going to spoil his plan for that creature. Even Sunny was not willing to sabotage Vansh's meet up. Plus, as an added bonus he gets to meet his sisters after a long time. But at the same time, both men are stubborn. Neither willing to cancel their plan.

''Uncle V, if I get over this meeting then we'll be one step ahead in our plan. It'll all be over soon. How about after you explain things to Prachi and Shahana you can take them out for dinner?'' Sunny suggested.

''The plan is yours. The execution is yours. Then why do you speak as if I'm involved in any of this?'' Vansh questioned with annoyance.

Both Disha and Koklia who were standing as spectators sensed his growing frustration. That's how Vansh has been since his seperation with Pragya. He gets frustrated easily and vents it out on anyone available more easily. By now they have gotten used to it. But both of them could agree that this time his anger is justifiable.

Just like most of the time, Rudra chose the bad time to enter the scene. It was the early evening hours. He had returned from school. His backpack slung loosely on his right arm, his white uniform shirt untucked and tie hanging loosely. He was humming a song under his breadth. He stopped as soon as Kokila sent him a look.

Usually he would have walked away. But seeing that it was his brother who was on the receiving end of his father's temper, he removed his Airpods and stayed.

''Jiju I think it is better if you both go on with your plan. It'll be better if Prachi gets to see Abhi and you at the same.''Disha said, her voice barely audible. But the tension surrounding them had silenced the room making her words register in their mind.

Sunny was stunned for a moment. He did not expect that from his mother. Kokila too was not happy about the suggestion. But only Vansh understood Disha's point of view. Because she was rather speaking for his good. From the day Prachi learnt about the existence of her biological father, Vansh was insecure. The situation in which she found out was not perfect either.

Since Pragya's departure, mentally they were all drained. But the most hit was Vansh. Disha had spoken words of reassurance but the only reassurance that could get through him is when he witnesses it himself. He needs to know Prachi would choose him without a second of hesitation over her biological father. A step to that was the three of them being in the presence of the other two.