C H A P T E R - 6

''If you never heal from what hurt you, you'll bleed on people who didn't cut you.''

- Tamara Kulish

-----------------

The pain of seeing your loved one betray you Is the most cruel feeling to experience. Prachi was undergoing the Painful experience now. When Kiara showed the video of Ranbir, Prachi felt betrayed. She couldn't stop herself from crying. Thinking back she can only recollect memories of her crying in Delhi. Why does she needs to experience this pain? What did she do to deserve it? Shahana was trying to console Prachi but no progress.

Shahana felt devastated. On one side she is unable to console her crying sister and on the other side her mother has not come out of her room since yesterday night. She can understand that something had happened in the engagement but she didn't know what it was. Sarita Ji was also worried for Pragya.

On the other hand Alia was rejoicing her victory. Breaking Pragya's heart has become her favourite hobby. When Abhi believed her and was angry on Pragya for instigating Prachi against him. Her first step to success completed. Then when he agreed to marry Tanu second step was over and the last was over when Rhea agreed to it. Now officially her friend would become a member of Mehra family. Then she will rule this house like before by joining hands with Tanu and kicking Pragya out of their lives.

At Pragya's Room,

Pragya was recalling the memories of yesterday's night.

''Pragya would you check on the desert.'' Sarita Ji asked.

''Sure.''Pragya replied. Anyways this whole engagement was kind of boring to her. She went to the kitchen area and saw the workers working. She enquired about the desert to the staff and helped them. That's when she noticed two young female staffs gushing and whispering about something. She noticed both of them were engrossed in looking at the newspaper which was lying on the floor. She went near them and took a look at the newspaper . Her heart stopped beating for a second. Emotions flooded through her. It was a photo of her daughter Kiara Singh in the newspaper. 'RAPSTAR KIARA SINGH IN DELHI' the title was written in bold letters.

Her thoughts were jumbled. What is kiara doing here? Kiara would never come here without a reason. Why didn't she inform her about her arrival. Is she angry with her? And so on. She was very emotional. Seeing her one daughter in the newspaper brought back memories of the others. She felt that she needed fresh air. She went to the garden area to get some fresh air.

She sat on a bench and thought for sometime. Her mind got cleared in a few minutes and she made a very determined decision. Being away from her loved ones she has realised one thing. Staying away from them is very tough and she knows even Prachi and Shahana are not happy with staying in Delhi. She felt that life in Delhi is toxic. She wanted to get out of here but without Rhea.....

She can't do it. As a mother she wants her daughter Rhea to be with her. She finally decided without wasting time she needs to have a heart to heart conversation with Rhea to understand what is in Rhea's mind. She got up to find Rhea but today luck may be in her favour as she spotted Rhea coming towards the garden but she wasn't alone. There was another man with her. She couldn't see his face due to darkness. She went closer to them to get a look at his face but she stopped in her tracks when she saw his face. It was Sanju. What us ge doing here? Was pragya's first thought. She stood there and listened to their conversation.