Chapter 5

Kimhan has reversed this event in his head countless times. He knows what to say, what to do, what to push, what to stir.

He knows.

But nothing prepared him for Chay's appearance up close.

He 'visited' Chay at least once a month, tailing him for all the while he was in London like a stalker. He knows what has changed in Chay. His style, his choice of toiletries and perfume, his books, his music. Chay never picked up his guitar again after deciding to take business as a major. But once, Kim saw him just standing alone in front of a music store, staring at a beautiful guitar.

It was a black Fender American Acoustasonic Jazzmaster. Kim ended up buying it. Kim knows Porchay's life revolves around music, he's just too stubborn to admit it out of his hate for Kim.

Kim saw how he socialized, he had Porchay's list of friends and activities somewhere on his phone.

Porchay is no longer the sweet timid boy he once knew. He knows how many eyes that boy has attracted. Because his boy is beautiful.

But Chay up close is just ... No words can describe him. Ethereally so beautiful that Kim feels someone just squeezed his heart and cock just by looking at him.

Chay's eyes find him as the boy walks through the door. That is just how they are to each other. Like a moth to a flame. Kim locks him, making sure Chay is unable to turn away. It is the longest minute. Until Macau's hand divides Chay's attention, directing him to a chair just a few meters away from Kim.

Kinn looks at Kim, there is pleading in his eyes. But Kim only gives him a gesture to move forward with this meeting. Kinn sighs, his hand squeezing Porsche to soothe and calm him. Kim stares at it with jealousy.

Kinn braced himself with a deep breath. He is giving both of the boys a warm smile. Kim suddenly remembers someone saying this to him: The Theerapanyakuls can kill someone with a smile. His mouth performs a little secret smile. Yes, they certainly can. This is a proof of that.

It is a waste that none of the main family wants to be a politician. They'll be great at that.

"We are sorry to bring you guys here late at night like this. I'm sure you boys are having a great fun time," Kinn pauses. "But I have bad news for you guys."

Porchay and Macau look at each other in confusion. Bad news on this side of the world is when someone dies, but no one is. All of the family members are gathering in this room.

"We are sorry, but we can't let you guys go to London again in the meantime."

Both Porchay and Macau get up while yelling, "WHAT?"

Macau instantly seeks for Vegas. "Hia, you can not do that to me!", but Vegas stays silent. "P'Pete?" he is pleading to the man beside Vegas. Pete is about to say something but Vegas's hand that squeezing his thigh stops him.

Kim had found and warned him first before this. Vegas can understand the 'why' part of Kim's doing. But he never thought Kim could take a dirty route against his brothers, who Vegas thought were absolutely against this.

Kim loves his brothers although he seldom expresses it with words. It is because he loves his brothers that Kim is in this situation right now in the first place. Vegas laughed out loud when Kim told him this story once upon a time somewhere in Thailand's jungle after a successful raid of a rival gang. With lots of alcohol, of course.

Vegas knows about the 'impossible contract' that Kim made with his father. He also knows how binding it is. Kim agreed to it because Kim knew his brothers couldn't do anything once he fulfilled his part of the contract.