[Origins SMP] the "Owl" at the beginning of Time / Child of the Universe

Start from the beginning

the starbones being one of the first people he met, ironically enough. the people who knew the most about humanity, being the first that The Owl who wish to learn all about it Met.
they learn how to survive in this world together. Box learning to control his wings that aren't used to the Human Body, how he savors the cooked meat he never bothered to try and cook. he understands why such violence was caused just for one of these meat.

the owls stay hidden due to them knowing that the humanoids can't be trusted, expect for Box himself. because they know it's one of them, and forever will be. he was just given a human form for the time being.
they visit him a lot, and he does so too, just on the lesser amount. he doesn't want anyone to know where they're hiding ofc.

things happen as it does in canon for awhile.

then Butterz killed Box, and the owls couldn't bear to stay hidden anymore.

some of them came out of hiding to fly to his grave, screaming at anyone who dear try and get close to it.
they have seen him die and come back, all by natural means. his respawn was always by the Universe, since he wasn't a Player. he hasn't been killed yet, and so as it finally happened, the owls feared for their Elder(the Owl is considered as such to their kind due to its age and wisdom.)

as the Owl waits for its respawn, disappointed in Butterz clear as the skies, the Universe asks it as question,
"Do you wish for the Webling's suffering?"
surprised, the Owl answered,
"No! Why would I?"
silence, as the Universe cradle their first creation in their grasp,
"Do you not feel anger? Fear?"
chuckling, the Universe's first creation answers, reminding them,
"No, of course not. It's apart of his nature. It's why I'm here, am I not?"
the Universe laughs with its creation,
"We suppose so."

and so the Owl, Box, was bought back. only to find his kind angrily screaming at Butterz, at his team, in a language only the Universe and Him understood.

he giggles at their concern and call for them, immediately they went to him. asking, fearful that he was hurt, if he was okay. he answers that he's fine, he'll always be, and wonders why they're all here. unminding of the stares given his way, they answer that they miss him. they want to see him, see the world with him, and he asks in tune, if they're willing to be away from their safety for it. they answer, so long they're with him, they'll do so. and he can't deny them their curiosity, can he?

he forgot that there were others till Snas came up to ask him about his kind, asking if he understood them. the Owl answers,
"Of course! They're my kind, why wouldn't I?"
"Yeah that's fair," Snas accepted, and continues to ask more, and how could the Owl resist? so, Box ignored how TScott yelled at the other team, till he couldn't anymore.

sighing, he looks over at TScott,
"Calm down, leave them be."
astonished by his calmness, he says,
"But Butterz killed you!"
"Out of anger," he adds, "We pushed him, it was only fair."
silence fell, and the Owl decided that their talk was over.

"Go home," he says, the younger owls playing with his hair, "You all are clearly upset, take some time to calm down. We can decide what to do with the Dragon another time."
"Why are you speaking like that?" The Dragonborn asks, almost seeming.. scared?
".. like what?" the Owl asks in tune, unknowing of how he's talking like he's talking to the Universe.
"Like some- fancy boss." the Dragonborn answered, and the Owl pauses. "I think Butterz suplex Box a little too hard." the Voidling chuckled, and the Ow- Box wants to return to the Soil, to the Universe.

"End of discussion." Box told them, and left.

dragon revival still happens. this time, the Dragon revived seem more.. lively. she comes down to playfully bite Sam's hair(fur?), growls as she answers Sam's questions, picking Box up like he's her child and playfully drag him around. in a way, she's also apart of the Universe, and it's their way of interacting with their inhabitants.