madelyn trudged over to a table where minho and gally were sat down whilst newt went to get them some food. she plopped down into an empty seat and placed her head down in her arms wanting to be back in bed. the two boys broke out their conversation as soon as they saw the girl sit down, they began to break out into a fit of laughter.

"guess i look pretty bad, huh?" madelyn mumbled wincing at the sound of their loud laughs.

"you look like klunk on a stick." gally chuckled, minho finding that very amusing.

"thanks gally, your so sweet." she took a deep breath trying to get her mind to focus on anything but the throbbing feeling all over her body. "everything hurts." she groaned.

newt plopped down beside her with two plates of bacon and a glass of water, he shoved them in front of the girl. "maddy, drink this it'll make you feel better." he spoke gently, feeling sorry for the girl.

minho smirked at the boy and winked once he remembered what happened last night, causing newt to roll his eye in annoyance as he knew the boy would bully him for it. gally didn't acknowledge the boys presence, only glaring at him slightly.

madelyn began to take a few small gulps of the water, sighing in relief as her dry mouth started to disappear. "thanks, newt." she leaned her head on his shoulder as he began to eat his bacon. "i'm never drinking again."

the three boys chuckled at the girls' words. "we all know that won't be happening madelyn."

madelyn rolled her eyes and ignored minhos attempt to annoy her. "do you remember anything?" newt asked the girl hoping she remembered her confession and their conversation the night before.

"yeah." she smiled at him as she looked into his eyes, admiring him as she took in his features, he always looked perfect to her.

newt sighed in relief and a small smile tugged at his lips as he brushed his fingers through the girl's hair. "you might want to put this mop up, alby said you have to help me in the gardens today."

she groaned and rolled her head back off his shoulder. "really? you have to be joking with me."

newt shrugged and caught her head, bringing it back to its original position. "it needs to be done, not my choice. we've got to do some weeding and fix the grape vines, 's gonna be a long day for us maddy."

"hey guys, hey what's up with you maddy? you look dead." chuck laughed at the sight of the hungover girl as he sat down next to her.

madelyn glared up at him and stuck her tongue out. "hey i have a question for you." chuck grabbed the girl's hair and pulled it so she was facing him.

"ow!" madelyn rubbed her head now it was in even more pain. "not now chuck, ask me when i'm sober enough to respond." she grumbled, not in the mood for any sort of conversation.

"well you just did." he sassed. "anyways how did you beat gally last night? it was the coolest thing i've seen in a long time, everyone's speaking about it." he ignored gally who was now glaring at him, he was irritated everyone saw the girl beat him.

"don't know." she shrugged. "i just did, guess it's from all gallys training." she smiled at the annoyed boy who's face lit up when the girl credited him, he admired her alot. gally was still confused on how he felt about their interaction the night before, something felt different in him when he was around the girl.