bye Mr and Mrs park. 👋

Start from the beginning

Jimin:- OKAY???... How can l be okay???... Why didn't I test this before??
This is the best ice cream I ever had in my life...
(He said while getting surprise by the taste of kulfi)

Y/n:- OH..you scared me..😖😒
(You said dramatically which makes everyone broke into to laughter)

Mrs.park:- aww.. y/n my daughter... you are so cute and funny.. I don't know when will I get to meet you again..
(She said while patting your head)

Y/n:- what do you mean Mrs park?
(You asked confusingly)

Mr.park:- actually.. y/n we are leaving tomorrow for south Korea..
(He said while sitting straight)

Y/n:-but why??.., you both just came and jimin also just came few hours ago...
( You said while getting sad )

Mrs.park:- don't be sad y/n..
(She said while hugging you)

Mr.park:- yes.. don't be sad daughter... Actually your aunt and I have some important work there and as I also want  everything in company is well managed, as jimin is going to take over in few months...so I want everything perfect till then , so that he will not face any problem while handling the company..

Mrs.park:- yeah and jimin is going to stay here until he become the CEO of our company.. as he is going to become future business partner of your father so we want him to know about Indian culture and he also want to explore Indian culture as well..

Y/n:- I am gonna miss you boss so much..
(You said while getting up and hugged Mr and Mrs park)

Mr and Mrs park:- we will also miss you y/n-nii..
(They both said while laughing a little)

*Jimin's POV*

I was just looking at them while smiling, as I was happy to see that my parents are so happy to be here , and the way she treats my parents was so heartwarming to see...

Jimin:- So no one is going to hug me??
(He said while pouting)

Mrs.park:- so you want y/n to hug you as well??
(She said in teasing tone)

Jimin:- W-what? Ofcourse no...I didn't mean by that...
( He said while blushing a little)

*Y/n POV*

Listening to Mrs parks sentence you become red as tomato because of shyness, which makes all present in room broke into laughter.. while you start running towards your room because you don't want them to see you blushing more..

Jimin:- I guess she gets angry...😕

Mom:- Oh no,no it's nothing like that she is actually very shy person, so whenever someone compliment her she starts blushing. So because of Mrs park's teasing she must have become shy..

Dad:- yeah... just like you dear...
( He said while smiling)

Mom:- Oh come on.. everyone is here..how can you say something like this??
( She said while blushing hard )

Which makes everyone broken into laughter again..

*In your room*

Y/n:- what is happening to me?? Why my heart is beating so fast??
(You said while grabbing the fabric which is near your heart)

Y/n:- I think it must be because I never getting into this type of situation that's why, I guess??

You were thinking about it and after half an hour you change into your night wear and drift into your sleep while thinking about jimin...

*At morning*

You were lying on bed as your already were awake.. then someone knock on your door as you stood up from your bed and made your step towards the door. As you open the door your heart start beating fast again after seeing the person in front of you..

Jimin:- Good morning y/n...
(He said while smiling sweetly)

Y/n:- G-Good morning....
( You said while smiling back to him)

Jimin:- actually y/n, your father got some Urgent work, so he is calling you downstair..

Y/n:- Oh , is that so?.. let's go then...

You said while closing your bedrooms door and went down stair with jimin.

*At living room*

Y/n:- paa?? You called for me ??

Dad:- yeah... actually princess..., I got some Urgent work from America so me and your mom is leaving right now for flight, so can you please drop me and Mrs park at airport??

Y/n:- yeah i will drop them on time.
( You said while agreeing)

Y/n:- by the way, when will you come back??

Dad:- it will take almost 1 week as there are some extra work...

Y/n:- what one week!!. but it's Holi
On day after tomorrow..

Dad:- I am sorry princess but we can't celebrate this Holi with you.. and yeah you and jimin in going to live in Megha and sujal's house as we don't want you both to be alone on festival and as you know they will gonna celebrate in big terms as they organises Holi party every year.

Y/n:- hmm.. it's okay..., we will leave tomorrow for megha di house..

Dad:-that's my princess , okay take care of each other you both. We are leaving now bye..

All ( except your mom ) :- bye - bye... Have a safe flight...

*Time skip at airport*

Mr.park:- yeah so we are also leaving. Jimin.. don't trouble y/n and make sure to eat well you both..
(He said while hugging you both)

Jimin:- I will not appa.. I am not kid anymore...
( He said while pouting and you start giggling)

Mrs.park:- you are still our kid. Parents don't care about age...
( She said while smiling)

Y/n:- I am gonna miss you both so much.., make sure to visit me again soon.

Mrs.park:- we will also gonna miss you doughter and yeah we will try our best to visit you soon, and from then you have to call us as aunt and uncle, as Mrs and Mr park is so formal...
( She said while hugging you)

Y/n:- ofcourse aunt I will.
( You said giggling)

Mr.park:- let's go dear... it's time to check out..

Mrs.park:- yeah let's goo.. , good bye kids...
( She said while waving her hand )

Both :- bye bye, have a safe flight...

They both left and then you look toward jimin.. your heart skips a beat as he was already looking at you...