Chapter 17: Armaan knows about Sana

Start from the beginning

Also, someone call him so come back to his sense and last thought to talk about this matter to his friends as soon as possible... because now she will become his wife...

Abir: what happened bhai sa... when did you lost... Bhabhi maa already sitting beside you... (in teasing manner)

But as always Armaan ignores him...

Suddenly one worker come and inform them that lunch is ready...

So, everyone moves from there and Armaan and Tara were last one, so Tara was about to go but felt sudden pull, so she looks at behind and realize that Armaan is still holding her hand... so she tries to pull that, but he did not leave her hand and started moving behind other holding her hand and Tara also move nervously...

Tara: chodiye mera hath... koi dekh lega... (slowly to Armaan) (please leave my hand... someone will see)

Armaan just holds her hand little tightly because her hand is soft and warm, so he doesn't want to leave...

Like this they reach till main hall stairs and Tara stop and see that everyone is sitting there, but they can't see their hand as other are standing in front of them...

Tara again tries to take her hand but this time he releases her hand as they already reach at sitting area...

Seeing them all, Radhika secretly asks Abhimanyu and he gesture her all is well...

She became happy and then everyone moves to dining table and take their seat and Tara take her seat beside Abhira and they all started to chit chat while doing lunch...

Radhika: today you will stay here till night... (to Harish) as we are going to talk to priest about other think so children you can make plan as you want...

Harish first sees her family to confirm as they look positive so he nods as he and his family can't deny Rani Hukum...

Abir: wow Dadi sa you give us superb idea, otherwise my boring brothers and think about this hfff...

Armaan: you are coming to office tomorrow and you will handle the new project... (with stoic face to Abir)

As Abir was drinking water he spills it out and cough continuously, but Akshit pet his back and slowly he come back to normal and make pappy face but that not work on Armaan...

Abir: Hitler (murmuring)

But in all this someone is little shock hearing his stun voice and it was Tara because she did not see him like this in her earlier meet...

Abhira notice that and whisper in her ear...

Abhira: Bhabhi maa don't be shocked, Bhai sa is like this only... infect more than this you will know in future... but don't worry he will be nice to you... (say last winking at her)

Tara: earlier he was so sweet with me then what happened now... (thinking in her mind)

Then everyone finishes their lunch and started to do preparation for Sagun...

At 2:00 pm, Ragini made Tara sit and also ask Armaan to sit beside her, then put red chunni on her head, put tilak on her forehead and then give her Sagun... after taking this Tara take blessings from everyone...

Finally, everything is fix now so everyone wishes them congratulations, after finishing this...

Abhinav: now everything is completed you can continue your plan... (to youngsters)

Everyone cheers and youngsters move to other living room and take their sit except Tara... as she moves towards washroom...

Abir, Akshit and Karan sit on Three sitter sofa and same goes to Abhira and Akshita

Abir, Akshit and Karan sit on Three sitter sofa and same goes to Abhira and Akshita... Abhimanyu take single seat and Armaan take double seat... seeing this as an opportunity Sana was going to sit beside Armaan but but but her bad luck Akshita see this and nudge Abhira... and gesture her to see that Sana was going to seat beside Armaan...

Abhira: Sana right, come and sit with us we have one seat empty... (fake politely)

Sana tightly smiles at them and take seat with them and curse Tara in her mind...

Tara also comes in sometime and see that everyone takes their sit and then looking here and there to find a sit and see that one single sit is empty so she was going to sit there but Abhira sees her going there and push her as Abhira was sitting on the corner, she slips and fall on Armaan but before she falls on the floor, he holds her from waist and as reflection Tara's hand hold Armaan's solder and both of their head touch each other...

Armaan also shocks because of this sudden fall still he holds her on correct time and for the first time see her ocean blue eyes very closely which has innocence and he found her expression very cute and they are lost in their eye lock and here someone is burning in jealousy... and you know guys who is that person... anyways but others are happy seeing them like that and giggle but then...

Sana: Tara why can't you walk carefully... (irritatingly)

Hearing this Tara come back to her sense and instantly clutch her jaw and now her eyes also lost innocence and this thing is did not go unnoticed by Armaan so before anything happened, he slowly places Tara beside his seat...

Armaan: are you okay... (softly)

Tara looks into his eyes and slightly smile and nod, tucking her hair behind the ear... then instantly Armaan looks at Sana and his whole demon change and look at Sana with cold look... but then ignore her as she is not at all important...

Will Armaan Take any action against Sana after knowing about her, what you guys think let me know in the comment...

------------------------------------------------------------

Keep reading and stay healthy and happy...