15. Dreams..?

As I open my eyes I saw myself at hospital... But why? Did something happen to me..

I looked at my surrounding just to see my parents and my Friends...

I tried to head forward but the several injection pins are in my body stoped me from moving... It hurts when I try to move.. But When I try to look further I again saw everyone disappearing infront of my eyes..

Y/n: M... Mom...D.... Da... Dad..

I tried to call out there names but I get no response like they were not listening to me and one by one everything surrounded me started disappear slowly.. As tears formed my eyes... After those days I miss my parents but still was unable to talk with them and they too are not listening just in snap of my eyes My mom, dad and friends are getting disappear...

Y/n: No... Mom.... Dad... Don't leave me..

I sobbed and called them but I get no response...

Y/n: MOM....DAD

•°•°•°•°•°
Third POV...

Everything y/n was seeing is just a dream of her parents...As see miss her parents.

MJ was the one to had bring Y/n in Kavin's home just to let her rest as she fall unconscious infront of the school

MJ: Y/n you are alright....What happen to her?

Kavin: Never knows...

I could hear some voice as I can recognize them to..

But the thing that I saw mom and dad was killing..I want to meet them...

Y/n miss her parents and friends so badly..

MJ : I need to go to look after Thyme you just take care of her Kavin.

Kavin: Sure. But where is Thyme btw?

MJ: He texted me that he is in the club.. ok I am going *with this MJ left the room*

Now their is only y/n who is still unconscious and Kavin staring at her unconscious soul...

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

On the other side.

MJ: Thyme take it easy dude...You know...

Thyme: *he throw a glass as MJ was about to say something more*

~~~~~•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•~~~~~~
......
.........
............
...............

An short update...