12. ~✨All is out✨~

He cames to my side and lean to do the seat belt his face was inches away from me his warm breath was blowing in my neck it was a little...no much more awkward and he get back to him seat as I pull down the window and started breathing like my breath was stop being stop when he was so close to me....As I ignore the awkwardness..

Y/n: Thank you Thyme. *Turns to Leave*

Thyme: Wait!..

Y/n: What now? *Turn to him again*

Thyme: You didn't answer my confusion?

Y/n: I thought you forget it..

Thyme: Never..

Their it goes I thought to he had forget. But their it is he still remember it..Why!!...So, I think I should say him anyways he will came to know it someday...

Y/n: Fine i will say..but..

Thyme: Why but again?

Y/n: Listen to me first-

Thyme: Fine! Say..

Y/n: First, You will not laugh with my words..Second, you will try to understand it..

Thyme: Ok fine..

Y/n: Hm..so,.......first came inside..are you planing to talk every outside..?

Thyme: Yes!

Y/n: Huh? What is that?

Thyme: Let's just watch Stars and talk about everything..

Y/n: What about does thing? *As I show him my glossaries bag which are in my both hands*

He took the bag from me an put it in his car..

Thyme: It's ok now. Come now

Y/n: Yeah yeah let's go..

As we came to the outside and back of the yard Thyme sited in the ground pating the seat next to him saying to me to sit...I gladly seat next to him...

Thyme: You can said now..

Y/n: What.

Thyme: You memory is so weak...Say what you were about to say...

Y/n: Yeah yeah...so, Thyme...do believe if I say I am from different world?

Thyme: Are you thinking what I said in the market?

Y/n: No Thyme...It's true..I am really from a different world...

I can see Thyme is full confused...

Y/n: So do you remember the day I was at Ren's house as you guys were also their..

Thyme: *simply nodded*

Y/n: That day was I got into an accident...And unfortunately I switch to this place in a Drama...Which I had already watched and It's called F4 Thailand..

Thyme: Drama?

Y/n: Yes. Thyme here is actually all are frictional Character...

Thyme: I am unable to understand...

Y/n: I can understand as I am waking up a frictional Character. I don't know what will happen...But it's true...*I looked up the stars...with a smile*

Thyme: So, I am a frictional Character..

Y/n: *nodded*

Thyme: And if it's a drama..Their is main lead right?

Y/n: Yes. You are the main lead..

Thyme: What about the female lead? Is it you..

Y/n: *laughs* No it's not me..It's Gorya..

Thyme: Hm..*he was not happy to hear it may be..* So, What is your role in this drama?

Y/n: *I looked at him* To be honest I don't know what's my role in this drama...

Thyme: You may end up being my girlfriend also..

Y/n: *chuckle* How it will..Thyme your destiny is Gorya..

Thyme: Yea...

Y/n: What's with the long face..

Thyme: N-Nothing... *He looked up the stars*

As I press my back to the ground comfortably Relaxing it completely in the ground

Thyme: What are you doing?

Y/n: You can also do..lean down...it's good to see stars like this.

Thyme: But-

Y/n: Thyme you are literally a stubborn child..It's ok..it's just a ground.

As he also relax his body by press in completely to the ground

Thyme: Y/n..

Y/n: Hm..

Thyme: You know everything right?

Y/n: Yea you can say that...*looking at the stars*

Thyme: Can't we change the drama..

Y/n: I don't know..but most of the parts has been not shown in this Thyme..It's all had changed..

Thyme: How?

Y/n: Like..See when you had given Gorya a red card and the next day she was suppose to kick you and you were about to fall in love with her..But that's too not happen..

Thyme: Why I will fall in love who kicked me?

Y/n: It's not that Thyme..It's just like she is the first girl who had stood up for herself..not afraid what will happen to her..

Thyme: But still I can't just fall in love who has kicked me..

Y/n: *smiles* You will came to know..

Thyme: What came to know?

Y/n: Thyme! *Laughs* You know love always start with fights and to love..

Thyme: *he looked at me* Then I think..I should fall in love with you?

Y/n: *I looked at him just like getting butterflies in the stomach* W-Whats are you saying?

Thyme: As you said love starts with fights and then love?...So, you were the one who I will fall in love with...*I think he was a kind of serious when he is saying it?* As we always fight..

It was surely giving me hundreds of butterflies in my stomach...

Y/n: B-but I am not your destiny Thyme..

Thyme: Then let's make it na...*he then turn to me*...  Will you-

My phone ring up...As I look at my phone it was Kavin who called me...As I answer the call

Y/n:  Hello!

Kavin: Y/n...where are you...

Y/n: What happen Kavin?

Kavin: I am waiting outside your room..But you didn't came...Till now?

......to be continued...

Please don't forget to vote...