7. ~My Family?~

Y/n: seriously you had bring me hear just to ask me how I came to know?

Thyme: Just answer me..

Y/n: I was just seeing the girl as by reading her face i come to know that she would approach you...Fine as you got your answer?...*As i was leaving from their*

Thyme: Um....hey w-wait..

Y/n: "as i turned around to face him again* What now?

Thyme: Can't you be polite when you talk to me..

Y/n: why should i...*As i left the place*

Thyme: *Why he felt so different infront of her*

....................(◕ᴗ◕)..................

*Time past as y/n and the other F4 got to know that Thyme will give a red card to the girl who stands to Thyme*

Y/n (mumbled): This boy will never changed...but yeah he have to change by the help of Gorya..

*All were enjoying in the pool and Thyme was just staring at y/n at that time...the wind was blowing as y/n's hair were dancing with the blow he was just adoring her as y/n turn at the pinot to look at the eyes who was staring at him*

Y/n: What?

Thyme: *He came back to his reality as i asked him something* What me?

Y/n: Yes you only..is their anyone else standing here?

*as all were enjoying the pool party accept Thyme and i*

Thyme: Hey! You!...

*As he was about to came towards me three boys came with their scary expression...i was like what happen to them as Thyme's eyes shift to them and he became angry suddenly*

Thyme: Oh so you came?

1 boy: p.Thyme we were about to catch her but p.Ren helped her...

Thyme: And who said to do that to her? *Trowing the boys in the pool..As Kavin and MJ comes to us.*

Mj: Thyme you had gone to far this time..

Kavin: yeah! We had never give a red card to a girl...

*As a maid came to us and ask thyme that his mother has arrived from Singhapore and she want to meet Thyme..as Thyme's expression was a little sad as i can noticed but i know what will happen btw..*

Thyme: Yeah! I am coming..*Thyme than looked at me*
Can you please come with me?

*Kavin and MJ was in shock as thyme had first time said please to someone*

Y/n: Why?

Thyme: Just come with me *As he drag me with him to the dinning room were his mother was still siting their.. literally she looked like an evil only*

Roselyn: Oh! You....Thyme sit and make her sit too.. *she looked at me like she knows me?*

Y/n: *to be honest i was scared from her but did she know me?...*.  Hello Aunty!

Roselyn: Nice to meet you....*with a evil smile* Y/n...

*Damn she knows me..but how?*

Thyme: You know her mom?

*As i looked at thyme*

Roselyn: Of course why not she is the daughter of my friend Hakan...As he had she is not at Singhapur now and i come to know she leaves here...! A pleaser to meet you y/n...*Her evil smile is somehow not comfortable for me and of course why it will be she is so bad...*

Y/n: You too aunty Roselyn...*But who is Hakan? My dad? No i annoy from here and i had parents? Wait it means i have my family? Aunty can i ask you something?

Roselyn: Sure Dear!

Y/n: Is Hakan my dad? Means where he leave?

Roselyn: *she laughs but it was scary* Are you joking dear...of course he is your dad and he is in Singapore...And yeah from now you will stay with thyme here only as i said to Hakan now you are with us...

*Why? I am even not a part of this drama so why she is talking to me and treating me like this? Ok fine i am her friends daughter but i don't even know? I can't be is this freaking drama....Ahhhhhhh*

Guys i know it's a short story and i hope you like my story and btw with who you want to end up...

Thyme...
Ren..
Kavin..
Or
MJ..?
Please don't forget to vote me...