1. Past ~🦋Flashbacks~🦋

Y/n a girl read in class 8  her age is 14 and she is a crazy fan of F4 Thailand...
   Her best friends is Diya and Abhi..
At school~
I came to school and went to my best friends and said about the F4 Thailand 1 series...

Y/n: *excited* Hey hey diya do you know yesterday i saw the first episode of F4 Thailand it's was great to watch i was like watch the whole series at once but i didn't get focus my parents said me the study...*sad and annoyed*..

Diya: *in her mind* ah...what i will do to this girl...

Y/n: Are you thinking something...

Diya: Huh! No no speak up what you were saying..

Abhi entered the class... With her heavy bag with lot of books...

Y/n: Hey! I wanna say you something..

*Diya wishpered to Abhi said*

Diya: *wishpere* i have something to say you..

*Y/n is confused*

*I jumped an about to came to them but yeah the bell ring for the assembly*

1 girl: Hey came to the assembly our class teacher will came now..

*Y/n is sort so she use to stand at the first*
          *Asssembly end*

*At the class all had sit at their place as per the sitting plan... Y/n was roming here and there was bore to sit with the same girl from 2 months*

Y/n: *comes to Abhi and Diya* Hey i am bored to sit with her can i? Sit with you as your patner is absent..*puppy eyes*

Abhi: Sure! You can sit with me...i have lot to tell you about what happen yesterday..

Y/n: *smiles* okay...Mee to have..

Diya: Always i use to became alone by sitting with that girl..*pointed to the girl she is sitting with*And even not able to talk to you guys as always the teacher use to sit me far from you all..

*Y/n and Abhi laugh by looking at her cute face expression*

Abhi and y/n: Aww our baby girl will be alone...*laugh*

    *Our class teacher entered*

*Y/n is very takative and was talking to Abhi the teacher saw them talking*

Teacher: Y/n get out from the class you are disturbing her and wait!  Your sit was not there right?..

Y/n: *scared as i know i was cought up* Ma'am actually i...

This was y/n's life and as she was grewing she was bring very serious with her studies and now she is in class 11..But still she is talkative...

Y/n: Hey! Bright's birthday is coming yay.  I love him alot i wanna meet him and i will surely will..

Diya: Y/n are you that crazy for them till now... seriously y/n...Wanna marry him... *Teased*

Y/n: *sparkle eyes* If i get the chance then i will marry him...

Abhi: Y/n will never change...ah...*annoyed*

Time passed and now Y/n,Diya,Abhi and hers friends had been graduate...Y/n got a job and now she is happy with her life but she never fall in love with anyone in her life accept Bright she is crazy for..

Now she is 20 years old and was shifted by her company to Thailand (Bankok)...she was so happy and finally she decided to meet up with the great celebrity...

I am sorry if you don't like it but i will make sure you will like it by upcoming episodes...