1 - Punk what?

It's nighttime, and Kai escaped from his house to go skating for a while, because he couldn't stand his parents arguing. But, they are actually arguing about nonsense things.
_______________________________

(Heuning Kai)

I got outside and immediately went skating on the sidewalk. I went faster in frustration till I tripped over something and fell flat on my face.

When where I landed and was groaning in pain, a girl nearby glanced at me and said.

_______________________________
This girl would be you, lemme just name you The lovely pretty reader, "Yim"
_______________________________

She laughed desperately and said.
"You call yourself a punk? What a looser!"

She then laughed again.

I groaned again, ignoring her rudeness behavior, and brushed the dust off of my jacket and pants.

But i couldn't stand it, i just need to say something before i go.

"Punk what?"
I said.

She ignored me and left.

"H-huh?"
I said looking confused.

Like what was her problem?

She just left without a word?

I murmured.
"What a brat..."

Then i sighed, i brushed it of and continue skating.

I make my way to a nearby convenience store, and bought some snacks and drinks.

I sat outside and looked at the sky.

"The sky is pretty."
I said smirking.

I've had a difficult day, things in my life just keeps getting worse and worse.

I sighed.

"It's unfair..."
I said.

I ate some snacks and drank the soda i bought,
.
.
.
.
After a short while, I made the decision to spend the night at my friend's place.

Maybe my parents won't even worry about me, So i have no second thoughts about not going

I got up and started skating my way to my friends house.

Soon after i have arrived, i knocked at the door three times until finally someone opens the door.

My friend spoke.
"Kai, it's night time why are you here?"

I replied with a soft and slow tone.
"Can i stay here until morning?, u-uhm it's a bit overwhelming if i stay at my house."

He then said with a sigh of understanding.
"Alright, you can come on in."

I happily walked inside his house and greets his parents.

He chuckled as we entered to his room.
"I have spare mattress, can you help me grab it?."

I nodded, and went to go grab it. Then we placed it beside his bed, he also gave me two pillows and one grey blanket.

I smiled.
"Thanks Soobin, what would i do without a friend like you."

He then replied.
"No worries, tell me everything you've been going through I'll help you."

Minutes after that we went to sleep.

Morning has come, and i need to go home but before i went home, Soobin's mom wants me to have breakfast with them i wanted to refuse because i was shy but his mom beg me to stay so i just smiled and said thank you.

I ate with them, talk comfortably with them and laughed. It was the best day i have ever experienced with him and his mom it was like... they we're treating me like i was their family.

A hour has past and i legit have to go home, so i said my thanks and goodbye to them.

But actually i wanted to stay with them for a few hours... or... even forever if i can, but i can't.

Sadly... I just went home then, riding my skateboard.

I got home after a long while, and there they we're arguing again.

Why...

Punk what?

To be continued...