3 - You again?

The day started... awful...

The day started... wonderful...
_______________________________

(Heuning Kai , Yim)

Starting of with Kai, Kai walk's of to his house to school but before he got out he had a huge fight with his dad, and it was about something stupid like he didn't washed one plate last night. And thats all? And he didn't get the chance to finish his sandwich he made, So he indeed had an awful morning.

Second it's Yim, Yim started her day with a wonderful yummy breakfast with her dad, then ride the car while her dad drives her to school. Yeah such a wonderful morning to start.

Yim also goes to the same school do Kai is, so they may meet or not...

Kai went early, he then went inside to his classroom he pulls out his headphones and listen's to music while laying his head down on his table.

On the other hand, Yim went after Kai she also went to her classroom but a little different from Kai, she talked with her friends laughing while the teacher is not yet there.

Then some minutes later class will now start,
They have different schedules.

Then from Kai's classroom, the teacher called him to order these test papers to "room 23"

Kai then nodded and head outside the classroom.

After all that stairs, he have arrived at room 23
He was breathing heavily...

"Ugh... i-i think i need some water..."
He then went to grab some water before handing the test papers to room 23.

Now he's all refreshed, he head to the classroom, knocked two times and opens it.

He goes inside and said.
"Good morning (then bows), my teacher wants to give this to you Ms.Kim"

The teacher then smiled but blushed a bit as he see's Kai, Ms.Kim then said.
"H-hi Kai... thank you for giving it to me, your a very kind and handsome boy as always..."

Kai then smiled and said thank you.

Actually he doesn't like being complemented.

But then...

Little did Kai know, Yim was at class 23.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Yim was looking at the window, then she heard scream's, she looked at the front.

And Yim was in shock as she saw Kai standing there.

"You again?"
Yim mumbled.

"Why is... why are you... why is he at my school!"
She yelled in her mind.

She panicked, she then doodles on her notebook because she's nervous maybe she'll be seen by Kai.

All her classmates fell in love with Kai... the girl's were drooling over him.

(Who can someone not like Kai? He's so handsome with his blonde hair long eyelashes, and legs so tall veiny hands~ oh goshhh)

Yim can't help the fact, "why do they like him? He's a punk!?"

Yim's seat mate said.
"Isn't he handsome~"

Yim then replied with a disgusted face.
"What are you talking about?, what's so handsome in his?."

Yim's seat mate ignored Yim and keeps looking at Kai.

Kai then said thank you, and smiled at the people. And make his way out.

Then of course all the girls at that class shouted .

Then the girls from other rooms went to check out who it was then when they saw Kai they went crazy...

They we're like barking dog's as they saw Kai Flashing his charm's.

Some boy's gets jealous at Kai's handsomeness though...

And they we're the opposite, they we're like. Mad barking dog's...

Kai was irritated of all of these people surrounding him, he doesn't know what to do so he just walked until Yim ran over to him.

You again?

To be continued...