not so toxic

The CEO of the company entered with 25 guards behind him holding big big guns

Mr.kim:U MOTHERFUCKERS HOW DARE U FIGHT HUH

Jun got scared looking at them meanwhile seo controlled his anger

Jun-u-u-ncle k-k-kim-m you-u-uu he-r-r-e?

Mr.kim: why? Can't I come to my own company??

Seo: appa it's not like that ..

Mr.kim:i came to check whether u and this son of a shit is handling my company properly or not*he said looking at Jun ignoring seo *

Seo:appa u are cursing yourself*he said being done with him *

Mr.kim: shut up now u will teach me ?? And what the hell happened here??

Seo ignored his father and went out

Meanwhile Jun explained Mr Kim what just happened and he also told him everything about shrii

Jun: she really loves him uncle .and I thinks she's the only one who can get him on line .in this three four days she has broken his ego many times ..

Mr.kim: Jun u just lighted up my mood finally my son will be normal call ms.shri i want to meet her now!!

Jun went out to call Shri but he saw seo standing there looking outside of the window he was waiting for mr.kim to go

Jun passed him like literally ignored him when seo was about to call him

Seo's pov
U SON OF A SHIT I WILL SEE U ..leave it I was looking out side the window them suddenly I remembered about the movement in secret room I was in pain but I was so relieved to be with .her..why?? I wanted to hold her close to me forever ..I saw how she cared for me when I was with her i found my peace .. i accept if she wasn't there I would have died .. and i..i downgraded her.. but she slapped me ! How dare she? Well I think I deserve it.. I'm so rude to her she isn't even that bad she is not a slut she is respectable women. should I accept her.? No no I'm kim SEOJOON the mafia king and I'm not losing to this girl .but should I atleast apologise to her? No noways what the hell I'm thinking I will apologize.. never !!

Pov end

Seo doesn't realise but he has started having feelings for her he knows she loves him truly but he didn't want to lose to her by loving her.. for him this thing matters more that his feelings his pride would never let him do that..

He was thinking but suddenly Jun came with Shri

Shri saw seo she was ignoring him and was about to go inside but seo called her

Seo: hey u..stop*cold tone*

Shri looked here and there then pointed at her

Shri: are u talking to me ??*she asked being shocked*

Seo: um..sorry*almost whispering*

Jun's eyes being wide open he stared at seo like he has never seen any man before

Shri:what?? I didn't hear u *she said controlling her laugh*

Seo:I don't repeat my words

Shri: i really didn't heard you .. please repeat

Seo:I SAID SORRY* he said shouting like a idiot*

Jun and Shri looked at eachother and busted out in laughing

Seo:GET OUT U TWO GET OUT FROM HERE