WHERE'S MY FUCKING CHOC-

HAPPY LATE EASTER!!!!
Let's speed this intro up-

THIS IS LIZZIE! BASK IN HER WHOLESOME CUTENESS!!!!!!

NOW

LETS FUCK THESE FUCKERS UP!!!!

I'm sorry I feel like I'm high rn- ITS CAUSE IM RUNNING ON 0 HOURS OF SLEEP!!!!

It was a beautiful early EARLY morning in heaven. The sky was still a pastel nightly baby blue and the birds were starting to wake up and sing their song.

(If Adam wasn't such a deep ass sleeper he would've probably killed one)

it was a peaceful morning in heaven.

I FUCKING GOT YOU!

YOU SEE THAT?!

Good shit.

ADAM AND THE FUCKIN KIDS HE RAISED ARE IN HEAVEN!

THERE IS NO PEACEFUL MORNING!

"MOMMY DADDY!!!!!"

"LIZZIE!"

Adam immediately fuckin bolted out of bed in his sweatpants and fuckin ran through the house to see his little girl. Diana was still tryna wake herself up from the sudden movement and sound. "Wtf?...."

Adam burst through the doors of the young angels bedroom just to see her curled up on her bed in her blankets. "LIZZIE! What happened?! Are you ok?"

Lizzie looked at her dad and moved towards him. He picked her up and held her close to his chest so she could hear his heartbeat.

(I dunno if he still has one, he most likely does)

"I had a bad dream, a really bad dream and now my tummy hurts."

Adam patted her back while he listened to her. " what was your dream?"

"Well... I was eating this really big marshmallow-"

"Lizzie, where is your pillow?"

Lizzie turned her head to look at her bed. Only to see her pillow is missing.

"... SON OF A-

————————————————————-

Adam rubbed his eyes as he leaned against the counter in his kitchen while Lizzie sat at the island, eating her cereal. It was now 4 am.

"Fuck I'm so tired...."

(Me too bro................. me too...........)

"Hey dad, isn't today Easter?"

"I mean yeah I guess? Why?"

"Why didn't Jesus give me a basket? He got one for everyone else but me."

"Uhm...... I'll call."

He groans as he pulls out his phone. He was so tired. His body ached and begged for sleep but he wouldn't give in.