chapter 4

As we come up the stairs I was faced with a long hallway that was covered with doors that lead to other rooms. we walk up three flights of stairs till I see a hallway that looks like it had been in a cyclone the walls had holes in them. when walking on the floor it felt like it was going to cave in at the slightest bit of pressure that was put on it. the roof was no better it had cracks and holes in it we reached the only door in the hallway with the numbers 666 I was staring at the door for a few seconds  when I was pushed into the door.

"Welcome to hell bitch" the girl showing me to my room whispered  in my ear  Whilst shoving me harder into the door then walking off.

I opened the door and the door knob felt like it was going to fall off at any moment.The room I had was no better than the hallway multiple holes in the roof and walls and even the floor, cracks in the roof and walls the bed didn't have sheets and the window didn't have any curtains the sun was starting to set and I could see it through the holes in the roof and walls. I sat on the bed when there was footsteps' coming up the hallway, my door burst open and miss thorn came in she grabbed me by the hair and dragged me out into the hall way.

"Dinners ready now get your ass down stairs every body's waiting for you, you fucking slut". Miss thorn screamed in my face leading me down the stairs by my hair.

We reached two big doors miss thorn opened them with her other hand that was free. still dragging me by my hair she pushed me in to a chair. I pushed the hair out of my face and looked up to see I was at a table that had no one siting at it  a bowl of green stuff that had Satan knows what in it. Whatever it was it was burnt and smelled disgusting miss thorn put a  fork in front of me.

"Enjoy" she said in a sarcastic voice and evil smile plastered on her face.

I didn't eat any of it I just sat there staring at it I waited till people started to leave before I got up and walked out of the room. Passing through the big doors I tripped over something and landed on my face.

"Oh sorry I didn't see you there" a bitch voice said from above me.

I pushed myself up off the floor to face the person that had tripped me she had blond hair and a septum piercing. I just stood there and looked at the ground.

"What aren't you going to apologise?" she said in a pissed off tone.

"For what you tripped me" I said in an angry tone.

"For getting dirt on my shoes bitch" she punched me in the face and I hit the ground I could taste blood in my mouth.

I heard the girl walk off and another pair of footsteps approaches me I just stayed on the floor not wanting to deal with people.

"Annabel get to fucking bed now you have school in the morning "I got up off the ground and miss thorn grabbed me by the neck and held it tight.

"Stop causing trouble for the other kids or you will have to deal with me".

Miss thorn dropped me into the floor I landed on my ass I got up and ran up the stair to my floor with tears running down my face I got to the door and opened the door slamming it the door shut. I went to the bed and grabbed my phone undid the case and pulled out my razor that I keep in there for when I need it. The razor was new and sharp I all ways have to be careful when using a new razor I don't cut to deep I slide the blade across my wrist and blood rushes out of my arm and onto the bed. After the first cut I do four more a total of five I pull down my sleeve and put pressure onto the cuts and leave them uncovered apart from my hoody sleeve. I whip the razor and put it away back into my phone case then lie down on the broken bed and slowly drift off to a dreamless sleep.