Bio

Name:
Izuku Midoriya

Age:
15 (When he starts his training)

Looks:

Background:

Background:

Being born as any ordinary boy within a world filled with Superhuman Societies, Izuku Midoriya was unfortunate enough to be born without such powers. Being born without a Quirk meant that you are inferior, a lesser importance to many, a Quirkless loser, that much he had to go through. Though they didn't stop him from his idolization of Heroes in general.

He respected the concept of Heroes taking down the Villains and saving the day, though most of the time, he was pushed down because of his childhood friend turned bully Katsuki Bakugo. He desperately wanted to become a Hero as far as he could remember, but due to lacking a Quirk, his dreams were slowly faltering. Yet one day, since it was going to be the end of Junior High for the young boy, he was typically bullied by Bakugo as per usual, only to be attacked by a Sludge Villain that made All Might save the young boy in the end.

Izuku Midoriya learnt that day of two important things that would forever weigh on his mind. The first was the fact that his idol, the Symbol of Peace, All Might turned out to be nothing like he had expected, learning the truth about how All Might has little time during each day of doing Hero work. The second was the fact that All Might told him straight up that he couldn't be a Hero due to him lacking a Quirk, that it was extremely dangerous. His dreams were shattered in that moment....

Yet even when he tried to save Bakugo from the Sludge Villain, All Might did come to the rescue in that moment. Yet Izuku rushed on home, trying to forget this has ever happened, but the next day, an unlikely visitor came to his home, offering Izuku a chance to make a name for himself, not as a Hero, but a Manager for an Agency that handles Vtuber Talents. While he had heard of them, he had never bothered to watch them or anything since he had too much fascination about Heroes in general. His mother believed this to be a wonderful opportunity since Izuku could possibly become somebody wonderful through this chance....

A/N:
That's it for Izuku Midoriya's Bio. I know it isn't much at the moment, but that mostly explains and summarises what his journey is going to start off as. He is going to remain Quirkless in this one as since he isn't going to aspire to be a Hero in this story, he will be focusing on becoming a fully fledged Manager. He will still have that heroic drive at points, but I am not planning on making this a Harem story at all. Izuku might get a love interest in this story, but I am not entirely sure on who it will be right now. However, he will be a Manager in Training throughout most of the story since he is still young and he'll have some moments considering that he is still awkward around girls in the beginning, building his way up into feeling comfortable around them.

I am also following the story timeline of the original, so there will be links to the original story as the story progresses. I will have to figure out a way to link the two together to make it flow cohesively in sync. Even though Izuku may remain Quirkless in this story, he'll be more of a supportive person and he'll learn how to help others, whether they have Magic, Powers or Quirks in any way he can as the story progresses. With that out of the way, I hope you enjoy and I'll see you in the next updates!