She was literally the only person she had in her mind at the moment. Nobody else knew she stayed her. It didn't help when she heard nothing but silence in return.

That was quickly gone when she heard one of Rylan very loud attempt to talk in the living room.

"Chloe when did you get here?" A'kira asked while walking in the living room

She could feel her whole body freeze when her eyes connected with the man who sat on the living room couch.

Nasir been up for about 2 weeks now. As much as it was killing him he knew he couldn't contact A'kira, her safety came before his urges to see her or even hear her voice. Once he did sort shit out in Georgia he was on a private plane to California less than 3 hours later.

Mike was somebody who tried to get a business deal going with both the east  and west side. The deals were either rejected or ignored. He didn't liked to be rejected or ignored. Everything he didn't was purely because of his ego.

A ego that lead to his death.

He knew she had to give birth by now, he was upset that he wasn't there for it. Nobody had a picture so he didn't know what she looked like, he didn't even know when she was born. But of course he figured it out and learned she gave birth 1 week later than she was supposed to.

When he did get to California it was around 5am and when he got to the house it was around 7am, so he was shocked to see Rylan staring up at him smiling as if she saw him everyday. It didn't take a genius to figure out she knew his face. He eventually ended up taking her downstairs for some milk when she kept turning her head towards his chest, luckily A'kira did pump some milk yesterday.

"You gon C'mere?"

Nasir spoke watching her stand in one of his shirts that was obviously over sized on her. Instead of a response he saw tears build up in her eyes, slightly shaking his head he put Rylan on the L shaped part of the couch and surrounded her by pillows before standing up and walking over to her.

"You know ion like to see you cryin baby" Nasir said while pulled her into his arms but she only broke down in his arms.

Wrapping his arms around her a rare feeling or sadness and vulnerability creeping in on him as his hold got tighter on her. He knew that didn't even compare to what she was possibly feeling.

He went without seeing her for 2 weeks knowing she was safe.

She went without seeing him for almost 6 months with a 85% possibility of him being dead, giving birth, practically raising a new born on her own, and having to keep up with school.

"It was so hard Nasir"

"I'm sorry mama" He didn't exactly know what to say at the moment.

He just settled for holding her at the moment. So he did, Walking them over to the couch he sat down before pulling her on him and keeping a hold on her. Something she didn't know she needed until this moment.

"I love you baby"

"I love you too Nasir"

"Let me see you"

His hand went to her face lifting her head so scanning her face, her eyes puffy telling him this wasn't the first time she cried.

"You look so beautiful, baby. Stop crying" He wiped the tears from her face before giving her a soft kiss.

"The doctors said you had a low survival rate and in a situation like yours it was best to pull the plug and that you only had a month left if we didn't."

He nodded at that

"Glad yall ain't pull no damn plug, I would've been dead as fuck."

"That's not funny.."

He tried his best not to smile as her eyes started watering again.

"You right mama, I'm sorry. Don't Cry"

Turning their head towards Rylan hearing her making noise, A'kira reaching over picking her up slightly frowning at the oversized wife beater that was tied around the straps to stay up.

"Why you have my baby in a wife beater?"

"She thuggin, ain't that right Janai?"

Didn't kill him cause I'm nice.

tried to leave dude alone but he ain't leave me alone back?? wtf???

Gave him the same dry ass response's I was getting and ain't talk to him for a whole day...ion think he appreciated that very much🧍🏼.

After 3 days of getting dry messages from me he decides to call🤨

Now he text me and be calling?? What typa backward logic is this?

Do I be responding..yes. But still?

Pookie I swear I'm not a dumb ass bitch. Let me explain🫷🏼

He's dark skin, 6'9, tatted (WITH THE ELITE NECK TAT), a D1 athlete, drive a trackhawk, text me everyday after QUICKLY learning I wasn't going for the bs, not toxic, nice, and he listen😟

AMEN?

I be giving second chance unless I find out it's another gworl in the picture, I never ever ever EVER played that

I leave niggas with the QUICKNESS. In this case it's cool ig, cause he a cool guy. Any other situation would've been blocked 💀