"Yes you can, think about old granny's."

"You right."

"I know"

"Mm..Take this off tho."

He mumbled tugging on his boxers she stole from him before his hands lifted the spaghetti strap shirt she had on.

"It's giving you're trying to make a sex tape, do better.."

She heard herself say before she turned off stopped the video.

"Oh" she mumbled before swiping to the left seeing a screenshot of him blankly looking at the phone

She missed him.

She was told the doctors estimated him only having about a month left due to how fast his life expectancy was dropping. That was 4 weeks ago. She always kept her phone next to her hoping for a 'he's up' text, or even better a text from him.

She never got one.

As the days went on it got harder.

She was surrounded by all of his belongings. Taking care of their child that had his eyes, a house that smelled like him even though he hasn't been there in months, jewelry on her body that he gifted her randomly, his clothes that she put on for comfort at night. In his house. In the place he grew up in.

She was surrounded by Nasir. It was even harder knowing that it was more than a 85 percent chance he wasn't alive.

It was beginning to be too much for her.

She knew she had support if she needed it. But it wasn't enough.

She didn't feel like herself and though she wouldn't admit it she could feel her depression coming back. She tried her best to hide but it seems as if that was just doing her more harm than good.

Trying to keep a happy imagine of herself for Rylan was on her mind the most even though she was anything but.

Putting the phone down and wiping the tears that fell from her eyes, not as hungry anymore she just ate half of the bowl of fruit in the fridge before taking Rylan up and going upstairs to the room.

-

A'kira opened her eyes immediately surprised that it was sunlight outside. She normally woke up when the sun was about to rise.

I guess that's what happen when you cry all night..

She thought to her self while stretching and taking up her phone on the nightstand seeing it was 10am.

Rylan has been sleeping through out the night but she was normally up around 8, she didn't cry when she was up but she sure did talk to herself which 9 times out of 10 woke up A'kira. She's also been having her in between the beside bassinet and the normal bassinet.

It was just so she felt comfortable sleeping even when A'kira wasn't in her line of sight, it helped a lot when she put her in the rocker while she was doing something.

She got up and walked to the bathroom quickly washing her face and doing her oral hygiene

"Princesss, it's time to get up" she spoke while walking over to the bassinet. "We can't go to the beach this morning girl, the sun out-" she paused in the middle of her sentence and felt her heart drop when she saw the empty bassinet.

Immediately walking out the room and going down the stairs while checking any miss calls or text messages from anybody seeing none.

"Chloe?"