⋆.ೃ࿔*:・ CHAPTER TWO ⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Holding the Hersheys Kiss in my hand as i walk into homeroom, i'm greeted with my friend Damiano. Damiano burst up from his seat and gives me a giant hug.

"I thought you weren't going to be here!" He exclaimed.

I chuckled, "Just late... again." I say, releasing from the hug. He smiles as we're interrupted by our Homeroom teacher.

"this isn't a time for talking, get to your seats." He says as he points at Damiano's seat. Damiano then sits down still smirking at me. "And for you Mrs. Altieri..."

I groan. "Pleaseeee , this will be my last time late i promise!!" I say , pushing my hands together, begging.

My teacher looks at me with a sarcastic 'frustrated' look on his face. "Get to your seat." He sighed.

I whispered 'thank you' then sat down at my seat, which was next to Camilla. I smile at her. She the

"Where were you?? I mean I saw you walk in with your sister but you like disappeared??" She Questioned. 

"Oh." I stutter. "I was just talking to one of my teachers about a missing assignment" Adding on, picking my nails nervously .

Camilla looks me up and down suspiciously as i feel a tap behind my back. I turn around to see Fabio and Chiara.

"I think Damiano likes youuuu" Fabio teases.

I chuckle. "I don't even like him like that." I say with my cheeks going red.

I will admit that I found a bit attraction towards Damiano but something about Niccolo always had a chokehold on me.

Chiara laughs. "he seems like a good one." She mentioned. "I think the parents will like him" She adds on, winking.

I tuck my hair behind my ears as I smirk. "Like the parents will even care, with all their bickering" I say, rolling my eyes while turning back to the front.

As the bell rings, I grab my bag and head through the door, heading to my next period.

AFTER SCHOOL

As the last bell rings, our squad leaves homeroom. Chiara, Camilla, and I walk the same way but Fabio goes to the opposite direction, since he leaves with his dad, whom is the principal.

"Do you guys have track today?" I question, since Camilla and Chiara do track together as i do Softball.

"Yes sadly." Camilla groans.

"Why are you so upset about that?" Chiara asked. Once Camilla goes on her rant we walk by Niccolo and his girlfriend, Virginia. Walking by them he looks back at me and I look back too.

"Emeryyy?" Camilla says longingly

"Huh?" I say, focusing back into reality.

"What do you think about our 'track problem'?" Camilla asks.

"Uh.. fix it?" I say , shrugging.

Camilla rolls her eyes as Chiara laughs.

As they make it to the track I wave at them 'goodbye' as I walk home.

AT HOME (2 HOURS LATER)

Laying in my bed, I hear my door burst open to see my sister, Chiara.

I turn my head to see her as she's in a crisis.

"I JUST got back from track and the party is in an hour and i still have to take a shower and I have no idea what to wear and-" She exclaims quite quickly until i stop her.

"You'll be fine. I'll pick out your outfit for you and i'll have everything set up so once you're done with your shower we can go. Plus, just do your makeup in the car." I say, calming her down.

As Chiara calms down she simply just takes a few breaths. I stand up and grab her hands , "everything is going to be fine, you will look perfect for whoever you want to impress" I say which makes her eyes light up. She gives me a big smile and sprints out of the room to take a shower.

I shut my door behind her as I decide to put on my outfit since i'm still in our School Uniform.

【☆】★【☆】【☆】★【☆】【☆】★【☆】【☆】
OUTFIT::

【☆】★【☆】【☆】★【☆】【☆】★【☆】【☆】OUTFIT::

As I get dress I'm stunned by how good I look.

"Damn I look GOOD" I say, flattering myself. I decide to take a couple of pics, that I decide to send to Niccolo.

EMERY: What do you think? [PICTURE]

** HEARTS MESSAGE **

NICCOLÒ: Ur hot afff 😍😍

NICCOLÒ: Can't wait to see you tonight..

EMERY: the house better have some guest rooms. 😉😉

**HEARTS MESSAGE**

NICCOLO: ttyl, camilla needs me to help her pick an outfit 🙄

**LAUGH REACTION AT MESSAGE**

————————————————————————————

As I set my phone down, it's about time to leave for the party.

"CHIARA LETS GO!!" I yell, grabbing my phone and exiting the room.

"I'm almost ready I just have to do my makeup!" She exclaims, clearly already rushing.

I enter her room to see her quickly doing her makeup. I I roll my eyes impatiently then grab the car keys. I then shut the door behind me as i leave her room.

"DO IT IN THE CAR I DONT WANT TO BE LATE THIS PARTY IS IMPORTANT!" I yell back, hoping for that response to stun her.

I walk towards the front door and wait in the car.

As i'm waiting in the parking lot, I see Chiara walking towards the car with a mascara and eyelash curler in her hand. As she enters the car she yells at me to drive, and I do so as we leave for the worst party of my life...

** HEY EVERYONE THAT WAS CHAPTER TWO HOPED YOU LOVED IT, ALSO, CHAPTER THREE PROBABLY WONT COME OUT UNTIL THE 4TH OR THE 5TH I SINCERELY APOLOGIZE BUT I HOPE YOU ENJOYED!'

xoxo, @ethanswp