⋆.ೃ࿔*:・ CHAPTER ONE ⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

PRESENT DAY

I wake up by the sound of my alarm. I then slam the alarm down by annoyance. Once finally woken up, I roll to my side in order to check my phone. Opening up my phone, it's not surprising for it to welcome me with Zero Notifcations.  I resume my day by setting my phone down and finally get up for school. I start my day averagely by just washing my face, doing my makeup, putting on my horrendous school uniform, and eating breakfast. As i'm eating my twin sister, Chiara burst through the kitchen.

"COME ON EMERY WERE ALREADY LATE" she yelled.

I give her a confused look as I check the time on my watch.

"we have like 25 minut-" I mentioned until interrupted by the bickering between my two parents. My parents are in the middle of a divorce so it's going to be a bit hard processing but hopefully we'll live. Chiara then gives me the look , signaling we should go. I dramatically nod my head as i set down my breakfast. I quickly grab my school bag as we exit the house.

_____________________________________

Once we make it to school we walk in, heading to our friend-group, which was practically just Camilla and our friend Fabio.  Just as I was walking, I feel a thug on my arm, coming from behind me. I turn around to see Niccolò pulling my arm. as he's pulling me into an empty classroom, he places his fingers on top of his lips, signaling me to shush. Once in the classroom, he shuts the door and laughs. I give him a slight slap.

"What's your problem now?" I interrogate.

He laughs. "Why didn't you return any of my calls or text?" He questions me, concerned.

"oh.. I didn't get anything." I say innocently,

I mean..  I LITERALLY didn't get anything

"Well I was worried about you, I thought about you all night." He vocalizes whilst grabbing my hand gently.

"Oh since when do you care??" I said sternly , pulling my hand away.

He smirks, "you're hot when you're mad." he said flirtatiously, pulling me in close.

I turn my face away from him, trying to signal to him i'm mad.

I mean can't he take a hint??

Niccolò then puts his hand on the side of my cheek and slowly brings my face towards his.

"What's it now?" he questioned, still trying to keep his flirty tone.

"I'm just done with this relationship, i mean you have a girlfriend?" I mentioned.

"I'll figure that out, but for now i want you." He declared.

I try to turn my face again but he just turns it back.

"Hey..." he whispered, whilst doing the 'Triangle Method'

As he looks me up and down I can't help but give him a slight smile. As I do so he pulls me into for a kiss.

As he pulls me in the kiss must've felt so passionate that we must've not even have realized the bell rung which made us late.

Once I hear the morning announcements during our crazy make-out sesh, that's when i pull away.

"Shit!! I can't be late again, the principal is gonna call my parents!" I say aggressively.

Niccolo looked me up and down with a smirk on his face. "So what?" He scoffs. "He called my house like 100 of times, it always ends up 'as a warning' " He adds, leaning on the door once again.

I grab my school bag off of the floor, at that point I've already walked up to Niccolo and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"I'm seeing you tonight right?" I asked. "The party's tonight." I mentioned.

He looks me up and down flirtatiously and gives me a peck in the lips whilst slightly holding my chin up with his thumb.

"Of course I will, even better.. Virginia won't be there." He winks.

I give him a big grin and a hug. "Okay, let's go" I say, tapping him to move out of the way.

Niccolò stops leaning on the door, then opens it for me.

As i try to walk out, he grabs my wrist gently, making me turn my head. "By the way, it's our 'first kiss anniversary' right?" He acknowledges while handing me a small Hershey's kiss. 

I grab it out of Niccolò's hand, smiling gently at him. "you have no idea how much that means to me" I admire, smiling at his gorgeous face.

He then smirks back letting my wrist go. "Don't forget that party." he mentions.

Giving him a peck on the cheek, I walk away, heading to homeroom. Little did I know, going to that party would be my worst mistake yet...

HII I HOPED YOU ALL LOVED CHAPTER ONE AND I SO SO HOPE YOU WILL STAY TUNED FOR CHAPTER TWO WHICH WILL BE RELEASED 4/2/23 OR IF YOUR LUCKY... TONIGHT!! PLEASE FOLLOW @ethanswp ON TIKTOK FOR EDITS AND REMINDERS OF CHAPTER UPDATES.

xoxo, @ethanswp