Ch-4 (Past notion)

Magsimula sa umpisa

Elora's pov

Elora's pov

I was in the class and teacher told us to go to the auditorium after the break. The class ends, everyone had gone to the canteen and I was alone in the class. I was packing my stuff in my bag, suddenly a guy approched me he was one of the student of my batch, his name was Aditya. He's the popular guy of our school.

"Hey" he waved at me

"Uhm hie" i replied back with little of hesitation itching on my face.

"What's your name? Beautiful.". He asked me like I knew it that he don't have a idea of my name and me because popular guys only remember bullshit things. And why the fuck is he calling me beautiful?

I told him my name and after a few minutes he asked me something.

"Can I ask you something if you don't mind" he asked and I nodded.

"Can you do a one night stand with me cause I guess you're a whore, a hourglass figure mmh intresting" He Snickered at me and I was like what the actual fuck? I was alone so I got a Lil scared up by him.

"Oh actually my mind minded and before my body minds this question run for your life." A familiar sound passes and the person was Vanisha. He ignored her words and laugh at her.

"Oh, so what you are gonna do tell the teacher or call your brother or your boyfriend to help you out" he chuckled at her. She came to me and tells me to shift back and gave that guy a round House kick and he fell down on the ground.

"This, I am going to do this, aashole, what did you thought of huh, I don't want a man neither my sister do. Don't you dare to say that word again or you'll regret" he apologized to me and   Vani. I was so amazed by her like I literally want her personality her every thing her moves and all. I can't imagine myself without her protection. She  saved me so many times even though from my dad too, she is my saviour.

The boy ran out of the room and Vani and me had gone to the canteen, she acted like nothing happened.

"Don't you think that he will complain to the teacher for us." I asked her

"It's not a big deal" she said as if it's actually not a big deal but anyways.

We have to go to the auditorium after the break. I got to see Ruhi at canteen so I told her the whole story about how Vani gave that bastard a round House kick.

Vani and Ruhi had already gone to the auditorium because they had already eaten their lunch and I was alone sitting in the canteen with two more classmates of our batch. I was thinking that why did my father want all of us to become doctor like what the fuck is wrong with my dad. Anyways it's weird how Vani and Ruhi got their part time job and was still studying to become a doctor obviously they do not have any interest in doing this shit. Ruhi  wants to become a model, a runway model which is totally perfect for her as she already had a height of 5'9 and has strong facial features. I hope she finds a tall boyfriend.