Ch-2 (TUMBLE TO EACHOTHER)

Samaksh's pov:-

Samaksh's pov:-

"Hey Mr we welcome you" they said and I entered, in the house that isn't a house it's a mansion with expensive decor items and was giving classic, elegant vibes, but didn't worth more than mine, I'm sure this house will be also be filled of fake bitches who are nice to people's face and then gossip about them when they are not around. Money plays everyone knows.

"Hey Mr Anand me and my family welcomes you respectfully to our mansion" mr Rai said as if he doesn't wanted to-----

Anyways, he welcomes me with full respect and why not, yes I'm obsessed with myself.

"Anand ji kya haal chal" she Asked very casual that's little odd, I guess she's Mrs Rai.
(Mr Anand, how are you?)

"Bas thik hai sa---" someone cut my words off and I gave her a 'i'm done' look for a second.
(It's goo----)

"Baithye-bhaithiye f-fir baar chit chalu karte hai"(sit-sit t-then we'll start a conversation)  she said and hesitation on her face is clearly visible cause of the look I gave to her. I sat on the chair and in front of me Mr Rai was sitting andon the left of Mr Rai her wife was sitting  and moreover some other girls and boys. And I was also surrounded by my bodyguards, but one seat was empty which is feeling odd, yes I am very observant person.

Everyone was wearing elegant dresses and was well-behaved. Everyone greeted me, i also greeted them back.

Servents were serving the dinner. My stomach was full but I have to eat a little while talking about some important works with mr Rai.

Everyone one was just settling down here and there setting all the things before continuing the dinner and suddenly a soft voice came.

"Mummy meri ek heel ukhad gayi h"
(Mom I broke my heel) someone said it and mr Rai glared at her, I looked up and there was a girl standing on the stairs holding one of her heels in her right hand and i guess she's Fully embarrassed, clumsy af.

"Mummy meri ek heel ukhad gayi h"(Mom I broke my heel) someone said it and mr Rai glared at her, I looked up and there was a girl standing on the stairs holding one of her heels in her right hand and i guess she's Fully embarrassed, clumsy af

Elora's pov:-

I was embarrassed, Fully embarrassed, like shit look Ella what you have done. I didn't knew that he already came, I just shouted carefree without looking here and there, but my luck isn't that good. He was sitting there on the chair looking straight up at me and that was just so awkward for me and I was scared for what's coming up this night what will my dad do to me, what is gonna happen, what if he------