Part 6: Is Today The Day?

WARNING: THE NEXT FEW PARTS ARE GOING TO BE SPICY AND MATURE SO IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT SCROLL PAST THEM PLEASE!!!

In the morning Tim wakes up at 6:30am and takes Kojo on a morning run because he's hoping to stay late at Lucy's and planing on leaving Kojo with Genny over night. Once he comes back from his run he hops in the shower and lets the cold water run down his back cooling him down. The only thing in his mind is Lucy.

The feeling of her lips on his skin. Her voice while saying "I'll see you tomorrow". The way her hair swung with each step along with her hips. Everything about her turned Tim on more and more. Until he noticed that he's jerking off just to the thought of her. Moaning her name during his release thinking of all the things he would let her do to him.

Once he's all clean he steps out the shower and dries himself off, he then gets changed and ready for the day making Kojo and himself some breakfast. Before taking Kojo to Gennys.

Lucy woke up at 8:30am going out to the kitchen seeing how dirty her apartment is she quickly cleans it up making sure everything is perfect. She steps into the bathroom tying her hair up into a loose bun before walking into the shower letting the warm water run down her back while thoughts of last night flood her mind. Every thing that happened at Tim's and in the bathtub are the only things in her mind.

Bye the time she gets out the shower it's 10:45am and Tim's getting ready to leave to make it to hers by 11am like they agreed but Lucy thinks he's coming at 12pm. She wraps herself in her robe before settling on her bed which was messily made. She was scrolling through cliptok before stumbling across Tim's page. A video of him hitting the gym lifting weights. Tim's muscles ripping through his shirt as he's pushing for his last few reps his breathing shaking and his grunts so unbelievably attractive. Making Lucy reach over into her bedside table making her grab her vibrator sliding it into her already extremely wet pussy turning it on low to start off with continuing watching his videos. Turning the vibrations up with each video screaming Tim's name.

Tim made it to her apartment building preparing himself to go up. He grabs her keys he lent her incase she ever needed help or anything from her apartment. He enters the building making his way into the elevator thinking about her words last night. "Let yourself in you have the keys!"
As he approaches the door he gets so excited his hands start shaking. But he knows he has to turn it off before making his way in, he finally unlocks the door seeing that she's nowhere to be found. He makes his way around her apartment before hearing her cry's of pleasure.

Still moaning Tim's name not fully reaching her climax just yet, Tim enters her room to see her with her eyes completely shut listening to Tim's grunts and shaky breaths from the videos. Tim finds himself getting hard watching a sex toy pleasure her thinking about him. Whimpering his name. He makes his way over to her settling himself on the edge of her bed. As she feels the bed weigh down further her eyes shock open. She gets startled when she sees Tim, she immediately closes her legs covering herself up with the robe again.

Tim- "I don't think there's any point in that, I have it all memorised by now"
Lucy- "how long have you been here for?"
Tim- "longer enough to understand what you're doing."
Lucy- "and what's that?"

Tim taps her legs as she spreads them apart again, his hand reaching for the vibrator. Lucys face drops as she worries he's going to turn it off and leave her on edge but to her surprise he turns it up another notch.

Tim- "you're using a toy to pleasure you as you're thinking of me. Getting pleasure from a toy moaning my name! How am I doing so far?"

Lucy's answer is a soft moan as his hand reaches again turning it up higher.