Part 3: "The Mess"

Tim- "cute huh?"
Lucy- "you know what I mean. Anyways we need to put Chloe and Leah down for the night!"
Tim- "yes ma'am!"

Lucy laughs as she takes Leah to her room to put her to bed and Tim takes Chloe to his room and gives her, her bottle then puts her to bed while Jackson follows him.  As Tim and Jackson were reading Chloe a bed time story they heard Lucy's voice , curiously Tim put Chloe to bed and tidied up the room real quick before taking jack to see what was going on. Tim slowly stop at the door way of Lucy's temporary room whiles she rocks Leah back and forth while singing a soft lullaby. Tim admires her for a few more minutes until she puts Leah to bed and turns around

Tim- "I didn't know you could sing."
Lucy- "I don't go around telling people. Somethings are meant to stay a secret it keeps people on their toes Timothy!"
Tim- "well I think that you should show this talent the next time we go out to drink!"
Lucy- "I don't think so."
Tim- "you never did karaoke with Ange and Nyla before because you said and I quote "I can't sing I sound like cats being dragged down the road" so who else knows you can sing?"
Lucy- "just Jackson and Nolan and now you I guess"
Tim- "why don't you sing with the girls?"
Lucy- "ever since Jackson died it didn't feel right"
Jack- "but I'm right here!"

Lucy and Tim laugh a little

Lucy- "not you silly, did mommy ever tell you how you got your name?"
Jack- "I don't think so."
Lucy- "ok ask mommy tomorrow."
Jack- "nooo can you please tell me?!"

Lucy gives Tim a 'should I tell him?' Look before he steps in.

Tim- "how about I ask mommy if I can tell you?"
Jack- "ok."
Lucy- "alright, how about we make dinner?"

Jackson goes over to Lucy and whispers in her ear

Jack- "and a mess?"

Lucy laughs before replying with a nod

Lucy- "oh absolutely!"
Tim- "oh absolutely what?"
Jack- "I asked if we could have dessert too."
Tim- "in that case absolutely!"

Lucy winks at Jackson as he attempts to wink back and Lucy giggles a bit. They make their way into the kitchen as Lucy starts to rummage around getting all the equipment and ingredients and puts them on the counter. Lucy's last item to get is flour which is on the top self of a 6'2 foot man's house. Tim noticed that Lucy was taking a while and went over to check if she was ok. He sees Lucy struggling to reach the flour so he reaches over her to get it as the fumes of her floral shampoo and conditioner flood his nose. she looks up at him and turns around their faces inches away Lucy feels his hot breath on her face as her heart starts to race the eye contact and tension between them so intense you could cut it with a knife or in their case jack.

Jack- "did you ask my mommy yet?"

Tim moves away from Lucy handing her the flour as she mouth a thank you.

Tim- "not yet sorry buddy."
Jack- "could you please do it now uncle Timothy!"
Tim- "I will-"
Jack- "yay-"
Tim- "if you stop calling me Timothy?"
Jack- "whyyyy!?"
Lucy- "yeah why Timothy?"
Tim- "because I said so!"
Jack- "anddd?"

Jack starts to smile as Tim runs over to him.

Tim- "and I'll tickle you until you can't breathe!"

Tim picks up jack and places him on the couch as he starts to tickle him while the room fills in jacks giggles. Lucy starts to make her way over too them while she quickly takes a photo of the two.

Lucy- "you know if you keep tickling him till he can't breathe you'll be arrested for murder?"
Tim- "as long as I end up in cuffs by you I don't mind,"
Lucy- "really now?"