Part 2: "Babysitting"

Age of kids:
Jack- 4
Leah- 1
Chloe- 7 months

Lucy's pov:
After a long shift I head home straight to the shower. Letting the warm water run down my body through my hair. I scrub the days work off my skin and wash my hair with a new rose shampoo following with the same conditioner. After I step out the shower I partially dry my hair before drying off my body wrapping it In my soft robe. I get the blow dryer out and start to blow dry my hair into a blow out then doing a soft glam look to get Tim's attention. I step out of my bathroom into my wardrobe trying to find something appropriate for babysitting but shows enough cleavage to catch Tim's eye. I settle on black ripped jeans with a deep red v neck shirt, I pair it with the necklace Jackson gave me the night after we became p2's.

Tims POV: after I got home from work, I head straight into the shower and rinse off work I kept thinking about lucy and her comments today but more importantly that she's staying the night here, I'm excited that she's coming over tonight I just wish it wasn't because I need her help to Babysit three kids. I set up the guest room for her as soon as she mentioned coming over. I set up a side crib on my bed for Chloe, Jack has his own bed at mine anyway and Leah has her own crib in Lucy's room. I make my way out the shower and get changed into some dark jeans and a blue top.

*text*

Lucy: hey ill be over in 20 do you want me to bring take out or are we going to cook for the kids?

Tim: umm Leah and Chloe are still on formular and soft foods so I was thinking we could make jack and ourselves some pizza?

Lucy: sounds great! Do you need me to get anything?

Tim: wouldn't say no to a bottle of red wine?

Lucy: too easy see you soon.

Tim: good. I'll see you in a few then!

Lucy: can't wait ;)

Lucy drives to a bottle shop and picks up a bottle of red wine that she knows Tim loves. Exactly 20 minutes later she knocked on the door.

Tim: "2 seconds!"
Tim yells from the kitchen before making his way to the door.

He opens the door to lucy smiling with the bottle of wine in her hands tim looks her up and down admiring her.

Tim: "Hey, come on in, you look great."

Lucy: "Thank you, not bad yourself."

She walks in and places the bottle of wine on the bench.

Tim: "you remember the wine I like."

Lucy: "how could I forget?"

They share smiles as Tim guides Lucy to couch

Lucy: "What time are the kids coming?"
Tim: "I think they said around 6:30"
Lucy: "we have 30min to our self then is there a game on?"
Tim: " there is actually want to watch it?"
Lucy: "sure!"

Tim gets up to turn the tv on while Lucy gets some crisps to share and two glasses of wine before laying down with her feet over Tim's lap. Every time Tim would get excited Lucy would laugh and mimic his movements. Just before halftime there's a knock at the door. Lucy starts to get up before Tim tells her to stay.  Tim looks through the peep whole and sees Nyla and Angela.

Tim- "hey guys come in"
Nyla- "thank you!"
Angela- "thank you for watching the kids especially over night!"
Tim- "no problem."

Lucy stands up and walks over to them.

Lucy- "damn mammas you look hot!"
Angela- "thank you baby!"
Nyla- "don't we always?"
Tim- "what ever."

Lucy gives Tim a little nudge before continuing.

Lucy- "the kids are in good hands to night so tell us the basics I'm sure we'll be able to handle it and then go and enjoy yourselves!"
Nyla- "thank you! So Leah will just have the formula before she goes to bed but If she just fussy before then she has a bit of puré in there"
Angela- "jack should eat the same as you guys he's not really fussy bed by 8 ish and Chloe will just have a bottle the same time as Leah around 7 ish they should be good. Diapers and pacifiers in the bag if you need anything else call us!" 
Tim- "will do"
Lucy- "enjoy your selves ok don't worry about the kids they'll have a blast!"
Nyla- "thank you!"

Nyla and Angela say good bye to their kids before heading out to meet up with everyone else. It's about 6:30 so Lucy feeds Leah and after she takes Leah upstairs and baths her and puts her in her pj's with a fresh diaper. 

Tim- "alrighty, jack you hungry?"
Jack- "not quite uncle Tim."
Tim- "ok let me know when you're ready and we'll start making dinner!"

Lucy makes her way downstairs to see Tim and jack playing with trucks and Chloe on the tummy time mat. She takes a photo before sending it to the group chat Of Nyla and Angela.

Angela- "awww"
Nyla- "Timothy does have a heart after all!"
Lucy- "only for kids!"
Angela- "and you 🤦🏽‍♀️"
Lucy- "huh?"
Nyla- "oh my life you too like each other! 🤦🏾‍♀️"
Lucy- "we do not!"
Angela- "whatever keep telling your selves that!"
Lucy- " he doesn't like me back anyway!"
Nyla- "maybe not, but you just admitted that you like him!"
Lucy- "That's a trap so good night have fun and stay safe!"
Angela- "good night. Lovers"

Lucy rolls her eyes and turns her over on the counter before making her way over to Tim with Leah.

Lucy- "Is jack hungry?"
Jack- "not yet"
Lucy- "I have an idea! How about we all start to make dinner and then we can some dessert?"
Jack- "yes what's are we going to have?"
Lucy- "your uncle Tim and I were thinking pizza!"
Jack- "yesss I love pizza!"
Lucy- "good we can make a mess of uncles Timothy's kitchen how does that sound?"
Jack- "he's not going to like that, let's do it!"

They both share a giggle before Tim comes back after changing Chloe's diaper.

Tim- "and what could you two possibly be giggling about huh?"
Jack- "nothing uncle Timothy!"
Tim- "Timothy? Really?"
Lucy- "what it's cute!"