Part 7 : Today is the day!

As Tim pulls away from the kiss he looks down taking her all in because this is a sight he ain't gonna forget for a while.

Tim- "are you 100% sure you want to do this?"
Lucy- "yes ok there is no doubt!"
Tim- "good!"

Tim leans down to kiss her once more

Tim- "are you on the pill?"
Lucy- "yes, why?"
Tim- "good!"

As soon as she said yes Tim a lined his thick shaft with her cunt thrusting into her fully as moans escaped both their mouths Tim stays still letting Lucy's wet pussy adjust to his size before slowly pulling out and thrusting more and more into her.

Lucy- "oh my god!"
Tim- "it's ok, you take me so well my love"

Moans escape Lucy mouth as Tim pounds into her faster and harder than before. Tim stops and bends down to kiss Lucy. Lucy takes this as an advantage to get on top. She swiftly swings her body on top of his and starts to ride him. Tim's hands move to her hips to stabilise each of her bounces, a little while later Tim's hand wonders up her body caressing her skin until his hand meets her right breast slowly fumbling around with her hard nipples slowly leaning us to taste them. Moans escaping Lucy's mouth.

Tim- "oh my god I'm going to cum baby!"
Lucy- "hang on I'm almost there can you hold out for a bit longer please!"
Tim- "I'll try baby."

Tim's balls tighten as he tries to hold off for her. He feels Lucy's hand take his off her breast down to her swallow clit and he starts to play with it as he leans back down.

Tim- "you like this don't you? You like me playing with you swollen little clit while you bounce on my cock?"
Lucy- " mmmm"
Tim- "use your words baby, do you like this or shall we just stop?"
Lucy- "don't stop! I'm so close!"

With that Tim starts to thrust up into her the sounds of their sweaty skin slamming against each other and the groans and moans coming from each of their mouths are the only things you can hear echoing around the bedroom.

Lucy- "I'm cumming!"

Lucy moans as her walls tighten around Tim's dick her body starts to shake as she rides her high. Tim flips her back over for her to lay on her back as Tim continues to thrust into her until he too cums in her.  Tim collapses next to her his shaft still in her tight pussy. After they both come down from their orgasm Tim leans up on his elbows and starts to kiss her slowly pulling out of her. He starts kissing down her neck past her breast to her stomach down to her cum filled pussy. He inserts two fingers mixing around their cum before moving back to her.

Tim- "open. You're going to see what we taste like."

Lucy opens her mouth again and Tim places his fingers on her tongue she closes her mouth around his fingers and starts to lick and suck them getting all of their juices into her mouth but not swallowing. She pulls Tim in for a kiss involving their tongues so Tim can taste what she tastes his breath hitches at the taste the mix between sweet and salty hits his tongue and around his cheeks. He makes his way back down to her pussy and cleans her up before laying back down next to her. She moves herself so she's laying on his chest.

Lucy- "that was unexpected."
Tim- "and a nice surprise."
Lucy- "definitely, how ever you were NOT meant to see that."
Tim- "I'm sorry but you got the time wrong and couldn't hold off."
Lucy- "so you're telling me you've never touched yourself to the thought of me?"
Tim- "well I didn't say that did I?"
Lucy- "so you're saying that you have touched yourself to the thought of me?"
Tim- " maybe"
Lucy- "I knew it! I'm going to go for a bath."
Tim- "I'll clean up in here then,"
Lucy- "once you're done join me. But you may want to light a candle or two in here it smells like sex!"

Tim smells around the room and makes a questioning face. He strips her cum filled bedsheets and puts them in the washing machine along with their scattered clothes before lighting a candle or two and meeting Lucy in the bath. Her wet body covered in bubbles is doing things to Tim. Like he's craving her again.

Lucy- "are you just going to stand there or are you going to join me?"

With that Tim hoped into the bathtub settling himself behind her and starts kissing her neck and shoulders until she turns around and they start making out a bit the longer it goes on the more intense it gets his hand wonders between her legs once again plunging two fingers into her while his thumb hovers over her clit. Meanwhile Lucy's hand finds Tim's dick hard for what feels like the 50th time today, she starts stroking and pumping until he's whimpering in her ear.

Tim- "omg don't stop, please don't stop."

Lucy keeps going harder and faster until releases once again while he starts to move his fingers in and out of her faster and harder over and over again. His thumb playing with her clit her moans becoming more intense until they hear the washing machine beep. Tim stops to go put it into the dryer so he can make the sheets before he has to leave which he doesn't want to do but if he has to at least he had made her bed.

Lucy- "and where do you think you're going?"
Tim- " the washings done, I was gonna put it in the dryer for you!"
Lucy- "not until I say so, get your fingers back in my pussy right now or next Tim this will be you begging!"
Tim- "aww you want me,"
Lucy- "I want you to finish what you start!"

Tim keeps going in and out muffling her moans with kisses until he can feel her wall of her cunt tighten  around his finger. Still pumping in and out of her until she's rides out her orgasm for the 5 time today.

Tim- "may I do the laundry now?"
Lucy- "yep, but if you ever try something like that again I will leave you right on edge and I'll have your hands so you can't even finish the job yourself."

Tim gives her a 'you're insane' look before hoping out of the bath wrapping himself in a towel and quickly transferring every thing to the dryer. It's around 2:15pm so Tim goes in to the kitchen and looks around to see what he could make with what she had. He saw that she had most of the stuff to make burrito bowls so he started to take the mince out of the fridge and put it in the sauce pan with the seasoning. He heard Lucy getting out the bathtub then he heard something fall, he immediately ran into the bathroom to see if she was ok.

Tim- "what happened?"
Lucy- "I tried to get up, however you killed my legs so I leant on the basin for support but I knocked over the soap!"
Tim- "I did my job then!"
Lucy- "not funny! Help me get changed please!"
Tim- "come here."

Tim picked Lucy up and took her over to the wardrobe where he helped her get changed and settled on the couch while he continued to make lunch. 30mins later he finished making lunch and joined her on the couch while watching a true crime documentary. Lucy loved it but Tim kept saying how he 'could've seen that coming', 'it was so obvious' and 'I told you!' Lucy rolled her eyes with each comment. Eventually the documentary ended Lucy got up to do the dishes (with Tim's help). He heard the dryer beeping so he went to the laundry room and made the bed and got changed back into his clothes that now smelt like Lucy because of the detergent, he wasn't bothered by it her sent made Tim feel a sense of comfort.