Oh.. his lips..

This us taking place in s1 e2, a continuation of their first kiss/ what I would have loved to see after their first kiss.

(Wille's pov.)

I walk through the hallway, rubbing my chest and trying to slow my breathing. I can't like Simon, no way. I'm a prince, not a free person. But.. oh.. he's so beautiful, and when he smiles I just want to kiss it off his lips. Oh god.. I sit on a ledge, opening the window. I turn my head when I hear footsteps, Simon. "Hey." He says. "Hi." I say. "Are you.. Are you okay?" He asks. "Yeah, it just got hot in there. You?" I ask. "Fine." He says. He takes a step closer. He licks his lips and takes another step closer. He kisses me. I sit there, trying to process what's happening. He kisses me again. My brain finally clicks and before I can kiss him back, he jumps away because of a loud noise, as do I. He shakes his head and turns to leave. "Wait! Wait!" I say, quickly grabbing his wrist. Shit. I shouldn't have let him kiss me.. but.. I wanted it so badly. "I- I'm not-" I start. He shakes his head again and turns to leave again. I grab his wrist again, pulling him closer. I lean in slowly, as does Simon. I kiss him. He kisses me back. And that was when my stomach exploded into butterflies and I knew I needed more of him. I put my hands on his cheeks, pulling him closer. He pulls away. "Hold on." He says. He climbs up next to me. "Hurry up." I say with a smile. He laughs and climbs onto my lap. I put my hands on his hips and begin kissing him again. "Do you want to go to my room?" I ask. He nods. I kiss his neck a few times. He gets off of me and starts running away. "Hey!" I yell with a laugh as I'm running after him. He stops in front of a door. "This is your room right?" He asks. I nod and unlock my door. Before we can get into my room he kisses me aggressively. We stumble into my small room. He pushes me onto my bed and he climbs on top of me. He connects our lips again. "You have no idea how long I've been wanting to do this." He says. "I didn't realize it until now." I say.

I never realized I actually liked Simon until now. He's so intoxicating, like a drug that you can't stop. I can't stop. I won't stop. But I have to stop. I can't have him, but I need and want him so badly. It's unheard of for a royal to date someone outside of a royal family and dating the same sex. But Oh.. His lips.. His soft skin, His smile, His curls, He's so perfect. He the most beautiful person I've ever seen.

I love him.

_____________________________________________________