Neck kisses

(Kinda a continuation of S3 e2 where they make out at Simon's locker.)

I walk out of the music room, having just finished choir practice. I see Wille leaning against my locker. I roll my eyes. I slowly walk up to him. "Crown Prince you're in front of my locker." I say in a joking tone. He looks up from his phone. He gasps and quickly hugs me. "Hi." I say. He kisses my neck briefly. "Oh?" I say. Wille pulls away from the hug, his arms still around my waist. "Can we go to my room?" He whispers. I shake my head. "We still have classes. And if the Crown Prince and his boyfriend were missing they would surely suspect something." I whisper. Wille and I have been out for a few months and it was hard but we got through it. He groans, throwing his head against my locker with a loud thud. I cringe at the sound. "Ow." He says. I start laughing. "Fuck you." He says. I gasp dramatically. "How dare you!! Ugh! I'm leaving!" I say, trying to wriggle out of Wille's arms. "Willeee. Let gooooo!" I say. "Please can we go to my room? The Prince needs his boyfriend." He whispers. I blush. "Fine. But not for long." I say. He grabs my hand and pulls me to his room.

****

Wille swings the door open and quickly shuts it with another loud thud. Before I know it he grabs me and pushes me up against the door. He kisses from my lips and down to my neck. I groan in pleasure. "Wille.." I whisper. I lift his head and kiss him. I push him softly and guide him to his bed. I sit on his lap. I kiss his neck. "Simon.." He whispers. Suddenly there's a loud knock on the door. Wille clears his throat. "Yes?" He yells. I laugh silently with my head on his shoulder. "Crown Prince You must return to your classes. And bring Mr. Eriksson with you." The voice says. "Okay. Thank you, we'll be there." He yells. I laugh.

_______________________________________________________