I miss you, I'm sorry

(Sad :( But there's a happy ending:))

(Wille's pov.)

I scream out into the field. "Fuck." I mutter. What have I done? Why did I fucking push him away? He was trying to help me. I needed him. I need him. Does he miss me as much as I miss him? God, his curls. Everywhere I go leads me back to you. Everything I know brings me back to us. I wish I had never pushed him away.

I start sobbing vigorously. "Simon.. I love you.." I whisper to the air, secretly hoping Simon would hear it. I pull my knees to my chest and put my head down on my knees. "Wille!" A voice calls. I look up, seeing curls.. but not one's that belonged to Simon but to Felice. "Wille! Are you okay?! Everyone is looking for you!" She yells, running over to me. Once she reaches me she kneels down and hugs me. "I fucked up so badly with Simon. I fucking love him and he hates me. I hurt him. So badly." I whisper. "Wille.. he definitely dosen't hate you. He was so worried about you. He didn't want you to hurt yourself." She says. "Felice!!" Someone yells. "He's here!! I found him!! Go get Simon!" She yells back. "Okay!!" The person yells. "Thank you Stella!!" She yells. I quickly shake my head. "No. He can't see me like this." I say. I start crying and panicking. "Felice, he'll hate me even more. He'll think I asked him to come here just to waste his time." I say. "I don't want him to hate me.." I say, crying even harder. I feel another pair of arms wrap around me. I immediately recognize the cologne and lean into him. "I don't hate you, Wille. How could I ever hate you?" Simon says. I sniffle. "Because I hurt you." I say looking into his eyes. "Wille.." He says softly. "I miss you." I whisper. "I'm sorry." I say. He hugs me tighter.

****

"I'm still so sorry." I say. "Wille. I told you it's okay. We're okay." Simon says. I shake my head. "Why did you forgive me?" I ask. "Because I love you." He whispers. "Wha-" I'm cut off by a pair of lips. "I love you." He says. "I love you too."

____________________________________________________