▪︎ Wounds and Cuddles ▪︎

• Fluff
• Reader is sort of a dev or atleast has made a game

》《》《》《》《》《

Among the quietness of the private game Y/N had made there was the sound of a thud, which startled Y/N and made them turn to look at whatever made the sound. Taking a bit to look around they then noticed him. Twofaced.

He had teleported into the game from what Y/N presumes was a fight with Big Blue. They stared at him for a bit then walked over to him and helped him stand. Along with dusting dirt and grime off the man.

Y/N simply snickered. They knew Twoface enough to know what fights he gets into. Twoface had stumbled into their game enough before that they just knew what he had gotten into.

"I don't even have to ask do I"

"Nope"

Y/N then pulled him along to the cozy area in the game. Making him sit as they treated to his small wounds or cleaning him off a bit with a soft rag. They'd occasionally get a slight wince from Twoface as they worked which would make them freeze a bit and look over.

Some cleaning and some treating later Y/N had made sure his wounds wouldn't get bigger. After treating his wounds for awhile Y/N had gotten a bit skilled with it even if they only really treated to Twoface's.

"You know I've always been curious how you manage to escape to here without the admins following you"

Y/N put away their stuff used to treat to the small wounds but when they didn't get an answer from him they looked over at him. Their brows furrowing a bit before realizing.

He had fallen asleep on them. Curled into the many soft cushions. Y/N quietly laughed a little at him falling asleep on them but tossed a small cover over him so he'd sleep better.

"Fell asleep on me huh"

"You must've had a big fight then"

Y/N then grabbed a few other cushions on other soft things around and joined him in the pile. Laying right next to him and cuddling him close. Yet avoiding his bandaged wounds as to not wake him.

They nuzzled into him with him sleepily cuddling and nuzzling them back with a small sound and a few snores coming from him as they layed there with him in the pile of soft things.